Digital TV News: Inview Technology
Inview Technology Partners with Novatek to Launch NEELiX Digital TV Platform
Oct 19, 2010 – Inview Technology has signed a licence agreement with flat panel display chipmaker Novatek to launch its lightweight Neelix platform across millions of products worldwide.
News categories: Inview, Novatek, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Inview Technology's Partnership with Best Buy Leads to Spanish Roll out of New Digital TV Platform
Oct 7, 2010 – Inview Technology has signed a licence agreement with Worldwide Sales Corporation España (d.b.a. Best Buy Computer/Consumer Products) that will facilitate the launch of their lightweight Neelix platform across millions of Spanish set top boxes.
News categories: Inview, Worldwide Sales Corp, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
Inview Technology sign licensing agreements to supply NEELiX platform to silicon vendors
Sep 29, 2010 – Inview Technology has announced that license agreements have been signed with a number of silicon vendors enabling the integration of its NEELiX platform. NEELiX incorporates a fully integrated EPG, media browser and personal schedule tool.
News categories: Inview, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Inview and SecureMedia Collaborate on Ãœber-Lightweight Interactive Digital TV Platform
Sep 10, 2010 – SecureMedia (NYSE: MOT) and Inview have announced the development, demonstration and calendar launch of NEELiX, an Interactive TV Service / Platform for IP connected TVs and set-top boxes protected by SecureMedia's security system.
News categories: SecureMedia, InView, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025
- All-time high for streaming video according to Limelight Networks
- ZTE joins Netflix Hailstorm set top box program
- fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
- COVID-19 pandemic accelerates cord-cutting in 2020
- Household media spend stabilized in Sweden in Q3
- G-Core Labs introduces global streaming platform
- EMEA Smart Home market expected to rebound in 2H 2020
- Freeview Play launches on Amazon Fire TV Edition
- 3SS and KAON to power Android TV services from Allente