Digital TV News: Ivan Verbesselt
NAGRA and Ampere Analysis identify pay TV consumer types
Nov 14, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with Ampere Analysis, has released 'Television Tribes,' a study that reveals the new reality of pay-TV consumer viewing types and outlines how operators can unlock new revenue opportunities by catering to their complex needs.
News categories: NAGRA, Ampere Analysis, Ivan Verbesselt, Guy Bisson, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Telefónica and NAGRA launch Pay TV in Latin America
Jan 6, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Telefónica Digital (NYSE: TEF) have announced the launch of next generation TV services powered by NAGRA’s latest middleware solution, OpenTV 5, in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela.
News categories: NAGRA, Telefónica, David del Val, Ivan Verbesselt, Argentina, Brazil, Cable TV, CES2022, Chile, Colombia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Peru, Satellite, Set Top Box, Venezuela
Broadcom embeds latest generation of NAGRA-On-Chip Security
Sep 10, 2011 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) will embed the latest generation of NAGRA-On-Chip Security (NOCS 3) onto Broadcom's full range of 40nm set-top box chipsets.
News categories: NAGRA, Broadcom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
SmarDTV MicroSD Card With Nagra Security Complies With New CEA Standard
Apr 11, 2011 – Nagra (SIX.KUD.S) in collaboration with its sister company SmarDTV, has announced that the SmarDTV microSD removable security card embedding the latest Nagra security system is now compliant with the newly introduced CEA-2040 standard.
News categories: SmarDTV, Nagra, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Peripherals / Accessories, Portable, Tablet, USA
Nagravision and Deutsche Telekom to Bring Tvister Recommendation Service to TV Screens
Sep 11, 2009 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD) and Deutsche Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) have announced they have partnered to port the tvister recommendation service to TV screens. The companies will demonstrate Deutsche Telekom's tvister service at IBC 2009.
News categories: Nagravision, Deutsche Telekom, Digital TV, Germany, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box
Nagravision to Demonstrate Ready-to-Deploy Solutions for Pay TV Revenue Generation at IBC2008
Sep 8, 2008 – At IBC2008, Nagravision (SWX:KUD) will demonstrate ready-to-deploy solutions for Pay TV operators providing services over cable, DTH, DTT, IPTV, mobile and hybrid networks.
News categories: Nagravision, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development