Digital TV News: Jörgen Nilsson
Zenterio migrates legacy STBs for OTE in Greece
May 2, 2017 – Zenterio has announced that it has completed the migration to Zenterio OS of the first 85,000 legacy set-top boxes for COSMOTE TV, OTE Group’s pay TV platform. The upgrade began at the end of 2016 on a customer opt-in basis.
News categories: Zenterio, OTE Group, Jörgen Nilsson, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Zenterio acquires ad-tech company Adscribe
Dec 12, 2016 – Zenterio has announced that it has acquired the remaining 75% of UK based ad-tech and analytics company Adscribe. The acquisition follows the initial investment plan that was drawn up when Zenterio became a minority owner in Adscribe, at that time acquiring 25% of the UK based ad-tech and analytics company.
News categories: Zenterio, Adscribe, Jörgen Nilsson, Donal O’Connor, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Zenterio joins the Huawei Software Service Partner Program
Sep 9, 2016 – Zenterio has signed the Huawei Software Service Partner Program Agreement. The agreement expands an existing partnership, so far focused on middleware, to also include an OTT multiscreen client and EPGs for STBs.
News categories: Zenterio, Huawei, Jorgen Nilsson, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Zenterio wins landmark deal with Megacable
Jul 13, 2016 – Zenterio has won a major deal with Megacable, Mexico's largest multiple-system operator (MSO), to enhance Megacable's existing TV platform and generate additional revenues from new IPTV and OTT applications.
News categories: Zenterio, Megacable, Jorgen Nilsson, Henrique Yamuni, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX
Zenterio and RiksTV launch Smartbox II
Sep 14, 2015 – Zenterio and Norway's RiksTV have announced that they will be rolling out Smartbox II, a hybrid set-top-box with Zenterio OS. Smartbox II supports a faster viewer experience, integrated support for WiFi and a more responsive remote control.
News categories: Zenterio, RiksTV, Jörgen Nilsson, Christopher Knudsen, Digital TV, Middleware, Norway, Set Top Box
Zenterio enters partnership with Stream Group
Jun 1, 2015 – Zenterio and Stream Group have partnered to launch an integrated end-to-end solution that enables content providers and operators to deliver value added services, such as VoD, Catch up TV and Live TV via the internet, cable, satellite or terrestrial TV.
News categories: Zenterio, Stream Group, Jörgen Nilsson, Pieter Heyn, Content Distribution, Middleware, Worldwide
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product