Digital TV News: Jabil
TV Everywhere reaches 40% of U.S. pay-TV consumers
Mar 23, 2016 – According to Parks Associates, usage of authenticated video viewing, or TV Everywhere, reached 40% of U.S. pay-TV consumers in 2015, up from 22% in 2013. The percentage of respondents watching authenticated video at least once a month is 23%.
News categories: Parks Associates, Glenn Hower, Digital TV, Market Research, TV Everywhere, USA
India's set-top box market CAGR to be 29.3% to 2015
Feb 24, 2014 – The introduction of HD channels and Smart TVs in India has led to an increase in digital TV viewing which in turn will hike the growth of the Set top box (STB) market according to Frost & Sullivan.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Niju V, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
MobiTV collaborates with Jabil to develop HDMI dongle
Feb 24, 2014 – MobiTV has announced that with Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) it has developed a white-label HDMI dongle that can be branded and deployed by wireless operators to deliver a turnkey in-home TV everywhere experience.
News categories: MobiTV, Jabil, Charlie Nooney, Keith Cochran, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet, Worldwide
Brazil - Intel and Tecsys announce digital TV partnership
Sep 15, 2008 – Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) has signed a partnership with Tecsys for the development of digital TV decoder technology for the local market. The partnership will develop both professional IRDs and set top boxes for the consumer market.
News categories: Intel Corp, Tecsys, Amplimatic, Brazil, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Entropic Surpasses Ten Million c.LINK™ Chipset Shipment Milestone
Jan 3, 2008 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq: ENTR) has announced that it has shipped its ten millionth c.LINK™ chipset. Entropic's c.LINK technology enables the creation of a whole home digital entertainment network using existing coax cabling.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming