Digital TV News: Jack Wetherill
One billion TV-centric connected devices now in homes
Jan 28, 2014 – The global installed base of TV-centric connected devices surpassed one billion units in 2013 and will exceed two billion by 2017, according to Futuresource Consulting.
News categories: Futuresource, Jack Wetherill, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Gaming, Market Research, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
12 million Blu-ray players will ship this year
Apr 20, 2009 – Despite the economic downturn, global shipments of Blu-ray players, excluding PS3, are expected to total nearly 12m units this year, according to the new quarterly 'Blu-ray Hardware Performance' tracking service from Futuresource Consulting.
News categories: Futuresource Consulting, Blu-ray, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research
Blu-ray Market Update
Aug 19, 2008 – The Hi Def disc markets in both the USA and Europe continue to perform in line with expectations, following a more bullish outlook once the world shifted to one format at the beginning of this year.
News categories: Futuresource, Blu-ray, DVD, Market Research
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data