Digital TV News: Jaison Dolvane
Espial acquires Whole Home Solution platform from ARRIS
Jun 29, 2016 – Espial has announced an agreement to acquire ARRIS’s Whole Home Solution (WHS) platform. Espial will support current – and look to accelerate future – roadmaps for more than 40 WHS service provider customers spanning the US, Canada, and Latin America.
News categories: Espial, ARRIS, Jaison Dolvane, Bruce McClelland, Cable TV, Canada, Digital TV, DVR, Latin America, MandA, USA
NOS deploys Espial's G4 STB Client
Jun 7, 2016 – Espial has announced the deployment of a hybrid IP Video service by Portugal's NOS, powered by the Espial G4 STB Client. The service is Europe’s first deployment of the RDK 2.1 environment.
News categories: Espial, NOS, Jaison Dolvane, Pedro Bandeira, Cable TV, Digital TV, Portugal, RDK, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Tele Columbus and Espial complete 4K UHD trial
Apr 6, 2016 – Espial and Tele Columbus have announced a successful initial phase of an ongoing field trial of Tele Columbus’ 4K UHD-ready video service, based on Espial video solutions and integrated by the Espial systems integration team.
News categories: Espial, Tele Columbus, Jaison Dolvane, Stefan Beberweil, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, Middleware, Set Top Box
Tele Columbus selects Espial for next generation IP video platform
Sep 8, 2015 – Espial has announced that Tele Columbus has licensed Espial's G4 STB Client and MSP solutions, as well as selected Espial to integrate their next generation IP video platform, with a first launch expected towards the end of this year.
News categories: Espial, Tele Columbus, Jaison Dolvane, Ronny Verhelst, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, RDK, Set Top Box
Sharp to ship 4K NEXT UltraHD TV featuring Espial HTML5 client
Jun 4, 2015 – Espial has announced that Sharp will begin shipping their newest lineup of AQUOS 4K NEXT (8K Resolution) UltraHD LCD televisions which incorporate Espial's HTML5 Client software in July 2015 in Japan.
News categories: Espial, Sharp Corp, Jaison Dolvane, Digital TV, HTML5, Japan, Smart TV, Streaming
Orange TV Stick powered by Espial HTML5 client
Apr 29, 2015 – Espial has announced that Orange has launched a consumer streaming device called Orange TV Stick based on Espial's HTML5 Client software. Orange’s new platform provides European consumers with a rich set of video services.
News categories: Espial, Orange, Jaison Dolvane, Martin Conan, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Espial partners with Samsung for RDK set-top boxes
Jun 3, 2014 – Espial has announced a joint RDK solution with Samsung. The two RDK licensees have collaborated on a multi-platform HTML5 user experience, combining Samsung's IP set-top box and home media gateway with the Espial STB Client.
News categories: Espial, Samsung, Ikdai Ham, Jaison Dolvane, Cable TV, Digital TV, HTML5, RDK, Set Top Box, USA
TEO deploys IP video content delivery services with Espial MediaBase
Jan 7, 2014 – Espial has announced that TEO LT has launched its next generation of on-demand video services using the Espial MediaBase content delivery platform.
News categories: Espial, TEO LT, Darius Didzgalvis, Jaison Dolvane, Content Distribution, IPTV, Lithuania
Canal Digital Kabel launches on demand services powered by Espial
Dec 17, 2013 – Espial has announced that Norway's largest cable operator, Canal Digital Kabel has selected Espial's video delivery platform, Espial MediaBase, to power their advanced IP video services including video-on-demand and time-shift TV.
News categories: Espial, Canal Digital Kabel, Roger Larsen, Jaison Dolvane, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Norway
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way