Digital TV News: Jawahar Goel
Dish TV India adds 164 thousand subscribers in 3Q 2013
Oct 23, 2013 – Dish TV India (BSE: 532839, NSE: DISHTV) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013. The company added 164 thousand subscribers in the period, taking its net subscriber base to 11 million at the end of the quarter.
News categories: Dish TV India, Jawahar Goel, India, OTT, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Dish TV India launches conditional access module
Aug 25, 2011 – Dish TV India has launched 'Dish Freedom', a conditional access module device. 'Dish Freedom' will enable DTH customers to opt for the quality services of Dish TV instead of their existing DTH operator without having to change their set top box.
News categories: Dishtv, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
Dishtv India crosses the 10 million subscriber mark
Feb 24, 2011 – Dishtv has became Asia's first DTH company to acquire 10 million subscribers. Dishtv attained this leadership position with an unparalleled over 1 million subscriber additions in less than three months.
News categories: Dishtv, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers
STMicroelectronics Enables Dish TV Digital Set-Top Boxes in India
Aug 2, 2010 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) and India's Dish TV have announced that Dish TV's latest digital set-top boxes are powered by ST's highly integrated System-on-Chip (SoC) STB decoder ICs.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Dish TV, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet