Digital TV News: Jawahar Goel
Dish TV India adds 164 thousand subscribers in 3Q 2013
Oct 23, 2013 – Dish TV India (BSE: 532839, NSE: DISHTV) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013. The company added 164 thousand subscribers in the period, taking its net subscriber base to 11 million at the end of the quarter.
News categories: Dish TV India, Jawahar Goel, India, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Subscribers
Dish TV India launches conditional access module
Aug 25, 2011 – Dish TV India has launched 'Dish Freedom', a conditional access module device. 'Dish Freedom' will enable DTH customers to opt for the quality services of Dish TV instead of their existing DTH operator without having to change their set top box.
News categories: Dishtv, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
Dishtv India crosses the 10 million subscriber mark
Feb 24, 2011 – Dishtv has became Asia's first DTH company to acquire 10 million subscribers. Dishtv attained this leadership position with an unparalleled over 1 million subscriber additions in less than three months.
News categories: Dishtv, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers
STMicroelectronics Enables Dish TV Digital Set-Top Boxes in India
Aug 2, 2010 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) and India's Dish TV have announced that Dish TV's latest digital set-top boxes are powered by ST's highly integrated System-on-Chip (SoC) STB decoder ICs.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Dish TV, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December