Digital TV News: Jawahar Goel
Dish TV India adds 164 thousand subscribers in 3Q 2013
Oct 23, 2013 – Dish TV India (BSE: 532839, NSE: DISHTV) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013. The company added 164 thousand subscribers in the period, taking its net subscriber base to 11 million at the end of the quarter.
News categories: Dish TV India, Jawahar Goel, India, OTT, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Dish TV India launches conditional access module
Aug 25, 2011 – Dish TV India has launched 'Dish Freedom', a conditional access module device. 'Dish Freedom' will enable DTH customers to opt for the quality services of Dish TV instead of their existing DTH operator without having to change their set top box.
News categories: Dishtv, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
Dishtv India crosses the 10 million subscriber mark
Feb 24, 2011 – Dishtv has became Asia's first DTH company to acquire 10 million subscribers. Dishtv attained this leadership position with an unparalleled over 1 million subscriber additions in less than three months.
News categories: Dishtv, Digital TV, India, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers
STMicroelectronics Enables Dish TV Digital Set-Top Boxes in India
Aug 2, 2010 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) and India's Dish TV have announced that Dish TV's latest digital set-top boxes are powered by ST's highly integrated System-on-Chip (SoC) STB decoder ICs.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Dish TV, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership