Digital TV News: Jean-Luc Jezouin
Nagra enables StarHub to deliver IPTV offering to all-IP fibre network
Apr 22, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that StarHub’s recently launched IPTV service on Singapore’s Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network uses NAGRA’s MediaLive multiscreen, OpenTV 5 connectware and anyCAST CONNECT content protection solutions.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Content Protection, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Singapore
Taiwan Broadband Communications selects NAGRA OpenTV 5 Connectware
Apr 9, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC) has selected NAGRA’s OpenTV 5 connectware to power its next generation digital TV platform. TBC will deploy a platform combining broadcast and Internet TV services while ensuring content remains secure on any device.
News categories: NAGRA, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Jimmy Chen, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Taiwan, TV Everywhere
Guangdong Cable selects NAGRA content protection
Mar 24, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Guangdong Cable has selected NAGRA's anyCAST content protection to secure a new offer combining DVB-based live TV and Internet-based over-the-top services (OTT).
News categories: NAGRA, Guangdong Cable, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
Nagra Anycast and OpenTV selected by DEN Networks
Sep 10, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that DEN Networks, India’s largest cable provider, has selected NAGRA anyCAST content protection and OpenTV middleware to enable their next generation pay-TV offering.
News categories: NAGRA, DEN Networks, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
NAGRA MediaLive powers StarHub multiscreen offer
Sep 9, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that StarHub, Singapore's leading pay-TV operator, hsa selected its end-to-end multiscreen solution, NAGRA MediaLive Multiscreen, to power its next generation digital TV services.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Lin Shu Fen, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, HTML5, IBC2023, Mobile, Singapore, TV Everywhere
StarHub partners Samsung and NAGRA for next-gen STBs
Apr 10, 2014 – StarHub has announced a strategic partnership with Samsung and NAGRA for its line-up of next-generation set-top boxes. The first of three to be rolled out will be a Samsung HD Interactive set-top box.
News categories: StarHub, Samsung, NAGRA, Lin Shu Fen, Stanley Goh, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Singapore
IMTV launches with Nagra CAS in Indonesia
Sep 30, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Indonesia’s newest satellite television provider, IMTV (PT Indonesia Media Televisi), a Lippo Group company, has selected NAGRA’s conditional access technology to secure the content being delivered over their network.
News categories: NAGRA, IMTV, Felix Ali Chendra, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Nagra launches turnkey Pay TV solution in Asia
Sep 9, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the availability of a turnkey platform for pay-TV service providers enabling quick deployment of new services. The solution will make its debut in Asia with two service providers in Mongolia.
News categories: NAGRA, Sansar, DDishTV, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middleware, Mongolia, Satellite, Set Top Box
Nagravision Demonstrates Streaming Mobile TV & VOD Content Protection at Mobile World Congress
Feb 15, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) is demonstrating innovative Mobile TV solutions dedicated to the secured streaming of Mobile TV, Catch-up TV and VOD over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi networks at the Mobile World Congress.
News categories: Nagravision, 5G, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Mobile, MWC23, Smart TV
- Link Net fixed broadband business to move to XL Axiata
- World Archery partners with Joymo to upgrade Archery+ platform
- 20% of US internet households own a TV antenna, and 12% plan to buy one
- MetaBroadcast partners with Gracenote for Barb contract
- Amdocs research reveals streaming consumer expectations for 2024
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics