Digital TV News: Jean-Luc Jezouin
Nagra enables StarHub to deliver IPTV offering to all-IP fibre network
Apr 22, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that StarHub’s recently launched IPTV service on Singapore’s Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network uses NAGRA’s MediaLive multiscreen, OpenTV 5 connectware and anyCAST CONNECT content protection solutions.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Content Protection, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Singapore
Taiwan Broadband Communications selects NAGRA OpenTV 5 Connectware
Apr 9, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC) has selected NAGRA’s OpenTV 5 connectware to power its next generation digital TV platform. TBC will deploy a platform combining broadcast and Internet TV services while ensuring content remains secure on any device.
News categories: NAGRA, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Jimmy Chen, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Taiwan, TV Everywhere
Guangdong Cable selects NAGRA content protection
Mar 24, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Guangdong Cable has selected NAGRA's anyCAST content protection to secure a new offer combining DVB-based live TV and Internet-based over-the-top services (OTT).
News categories: NAGRA, Guangdong Cable, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
Nagra Anycast and OpenTV selected by DEN Networks
Sep 10, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that DEN Networks, India’s largest cable provider, has selected NAGRA anyCAST content protection and OpenTV middleware to enable their next generation pay-TV offering.
News categories: NAGRA, DEN Networks, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
NAGRA MediaLive powers StarHub multiscreen offer
Sep 9, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that StarHub, Singapore's leading pay-TV operator, hsa selected its end-to-end multiscreen solution, NAGRA MediaLive Multiscreen, to power its next generation digital TV services.
News categories: NAGRA, StarHub, Lin Shu Fen, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, HTML5, IBC, Mobile, Singapore, TV Everywhere
StarHub partners Samsung and NAGRA for next-gen STBs
Apr 10, 2014 – StarHub has announced a strategic partnership with Samsung and NAGRA for its line-up of next-generation set-top boxes. The first of three to be rolled out will be a Samsung HD Interactive set-top box.
News categories: StarHub, Samsung, NAGRA, Lin Shu Fen, Stanley Goh, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Singapore
IMTV launches with Nagra CAS in Indonesia
Sep 30, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Indonesia’s newest satellite television provider, IMTV (PT Indonesia Media Televisi), a Lippo Group company, has selected NAGRA’s conditional access technology to secure the content being delivered over their network.
News categories: NAGRA, IMTV, Felix Ali Chendra, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Nagra launches turnkey Pay TV solution in Asia
Sep 9, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the availability of a turnkey platform for pay-TV service providers enabling quick deployment of new services. The solution will make its debut in Asia with two service providers in Mongolia.
News categories: NAGRA, Sansar, DDishTV, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Mongolia, Satellite, Set Top Box
Nagravision Demonstrates Streaming Mobile TV & VOD Content Protection at Mobile World Congress
Feb 15, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) is demonstrating innovative Mobile TV solutions dedicated to the secured streaming of Mobile TV, Catch-up TV and VOD over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi networks at the Mobile World Congress.
News categories: Nagravision, 5G, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Mobile, MWC21, Smart TV
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community