Digital TV News: Jean-Luc Jezouin
Nagravision and CSM Enter Deployment Phase Two for China's National Mobile TV Service
Feb 13, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) and mobile TV operator China Satellite Mobile Broadcasting (CSM) have entered the second deployment phase for China's CMMB national mobile TV service.
News categories: Nagravision, CAM, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile
PacketVideo and Nagravision turn WiFi-enabled devices into mobile TVs
Feb 11, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) and PacketVideo (PV) [NASDAQ: WAVE] have introduced the first conditional access (CA)-enabled version of the Telly device. Telly turns iPhones, WiFi-enabled phones, portable media players and PCs into mobile television sets.
News categories: Nagravision, PacketVideo, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, MWC22, Peripherals / Accessories, Portable, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
Nagravision Selected by SARFT as Official CAS Vendor for Chinese National Mobile TV Service first Launched for the Beijing Olympic Games
Sep 2, 2008 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD.VX) has announced its selection by CSM, a company held under the Administrative Bureau of China's SARFT, as the conditional access provider for a nationwide Mobile TV service that was launched in time for the Olympic Games.
News categories: Nagravision, SARFT, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile
Nagravision First OMA BCAST Smart Card Profile System Selected by T-Mobile Czech Republic
Feb 14, 2008 – Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD.VX) company, has announced that T-Mobile CZ, the leading mobile phone carrier in the Czech Republic, has selected Nagravision for the delivery of a trial OMA BCAST Smart Card Profile system.
News categories: Nagravision, T-Mobile Czech Republic, CAM, Conditional Access, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Mobile
Nagravision Selected by Dominanta to Provide Russia's First Commercial Conditional Access System for Mobile TV
Feb 14, 2008 – Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD.VX) company, has announced that Russian carrier Dominanta's mobile TV services, will be protected by the Nagra Mobile TV conditional access system.
News categories: Nagravision, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile, Russia
Nagravision, Quantum and Magneti Marelli introduce QTM TV, world's first DVB-H/DVB-T Mobile TV in-car entertainment receiver at MWC08
Feb 11, 2008 – Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD) company, Magneti Marelli and Quantum have introduced QTM TV, the world's first DVB-H/DVB-T Pay-TV Mobile set top box for Automotive Applications.
News categories: Nagravision, Magneti Marelli, Quantum, Conditional Access, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Mobile, MWC22, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Gemalto and Nagravision Achieve A World's First By Demonstrating An End-to-End OMA BCAST Smartcard Profile Interoperability Solution
Jan 14, 2008 – Nagravision, a Kudelski (SWX:KUD) company, and Gemalto (Euronext: NL0000400653 GTO) have announced that they achieved a world's first by demonstrating a fully operational, end-to-end OMA BCAST Smartcard Profile 1.0 Solution for mobile TV services.
News categories: Nagravision, Gemalto, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC22
Nagravision Mobile TV Service Protection System integrated in Alcatel-Lucent Mobile Interactive TV platform for DVB-H and DVB-SH
Sep 7, 2007 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) and Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD) company, have announced the successful integration of Nagravision's Nagra Mobile conditional access system with the Alcatel-Lucent Mobile Interactive TV platform.
News categories: Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2022, Mobile
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
- BIA/Madhive report examines growth in US OTT ad spending
- Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
- Online video advertising to generate three times more revenue than SVOD in 2027
- FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle