Digital TV News: Jean-Philippe Plantevin
Conax, NexGuard and Kudelski Security show watermarking on a SmarDTV UHD gateway
Sep 8, 2015 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced a cooperation with Civolution’s NexGuard to demonstrate forensic watermarking at IBC. The solution combines the capabilities of a SmarDTV UHD Gateway with Civolution’s NexGuard watermarking and the anti-piracy services of Kudelski Security.
News categories: Conax, NexGuard, Kudelski Security, SmarDTV, Tor Helge Kristiansen, Philippe Plantevin, Christophe Nicolas, Content Protection, Gateway, IBC2022, Watermarking, Worldwide
ATEME and NexGuard launch pre-release HDR watermarking
Sep 1, 2015 – NexGuard and ATEME will launch a joint solution for the forensic watermarking of pre-release High Dynamic Range (HDR) video content at IBC. The solution is integrated with ATEME’s TITAN Software Transcoder.
News categories: ATEME, NexGuard, Emmanuel Boureau, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Digital TV, IBC2022, Watermarking, Worldwide
Quadrille push VOD integrated with Eutelsat's 'smart LNB'
Mar 10, 2014 – Quadrille has announced that its MConnect Multimedia Push solution has been integrated with Eutelsat’s 'smart LNB' narrowband satellite return channel technology.
News categories: Quadrille, Eutelsat, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Antonio Arcidiacono, CABSAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, LNB, Middleware, Satellite, Worldwide
Dune HD and Quadrille partner to bring satellite-based push-VoD to developing regions
Nov 12, 2013 – Dune HD has partnered with French VOD technology provider Quadrille to create a receiver able to download content by means of 'Push VOD', giving operators in developing regions the means to offer content choice even where broadband access is limited.
News categories: Dune HD, Quadrille, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Xavier Battas, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box
NXP Semiconductors is one of the First to Introduce Nagravision Conditional Access API to its STB chipsets
Aug 8, 2007 – NXP Semiconductors has announced that it has achieved NOCS certification from Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD) company, on its PNX8330 chipset, answering the pay-TV industry demand for compliance with a leading security platform. In addition, NXP is one of the first semiconductor companies to support the Nagravision, NOCS dedicated, application programming interface (API) which will shorten development time for faster time-to-market of new set-top box (STB) devices.
News categories: Conditional Access, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity
- Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs