Digital TV News: Jean-Philippe Plantevin
Conax, NexGuard and Kudelski Security show watermarking on a SmarDTV UHD gateway
Sep 8, 2015 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced a cooperation with Civolution’s NexGuard to demonstrate forensic watermarking at IBC. The solution combines the capabilities of a SmarDTV UHD Gateway with Civolution’s NexGuard watermarking and the anti-piracy services of Kudelski Security.
News categories: Conax, NexGuard, Kudelski Security, SmarDTV, Tor Helge Kristiansen, Philippe Plantevin, Christophe Nicolas, Content Protection, Gateway, IBC2022, Watermarking, Worldwide
ATEME and NexGuard launch pre-release HDR watermarking
Sep 1, 2015 – NexGuard and ATEME will launch a joint solution for the forensic watermarking of pre-release High Dynamic Range (HDR) video content at IBC. The solution is integrated with ATEME’s TITAN Software Transcoder.
News categories: ATEME, NexGuard, Emmanuel Boureau, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Digital TV, IBC2022, Watermarking, Worldwide
Quadrille push VOD integrated with Eutelsat's 'smart LNB'
Mar 10, 2014 – Quadrille has announced that its MConnect Multimedia Push solution has been integrated with Eutelsat’s 'smart LNB' narrowband satellite return channel technology.
News categories: Quadrille, Eutelsat, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Antonio Arcidiacono, CABSAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, LNB, Middleware, Satellite, Worldwide
Dune HD and Quadrille partner to bring satellite-based push-VoD to developing regions
Nov 12, 2013 – Dune HD has partnered with French VOD technology provider Quadrille to create a receiver able to download content by means of 'Push VOD', giving operators in developing regions the means to offer content choice even where broadband access is limited.
News categories: Dune HD, Quadrille, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Xavier Battas, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box
NXP Semiconductors is one of the First to Introduce Nagravision Conditional Access API to its STB chipsets
Aug 8, 2007 – NXP Semiconductors has announced that it has achieved NOCS certification from Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD) company, on its PNX8330 chipset, answering the pay-TV industry demand for compliance with a leading security platform. In addition, NXP is one of the first semiconductor companies to support the Nagravision, NOCS dedicated, application programming interface (API) which will shorten development time for faster time-to-market of new set-top box (STB) devices.
News categories: Conditional Access, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December
- Over half of Canadian TV streamers are watching ad-supported TV
- Plex joins Amagi CTV content marketplace as platform partner
- New streaming TV video ad formats perform better than traditional TV ads