Digital TV News: Jean-Philippe Plantevin
Conax, NexGuard and Kudelski Security show watermarking on a SmarDTV UHD gateway
Sep 8, 2015 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced a cooperation with Civolution’s NexGuard to demonstrate forensic watermarking at IBC. The solution combines the capabilities of a SmarDTV UHD Gateway with Civolution’s NexGuard watermarking and the anti-piracy services of Kudelski Security.
News categories: Conax, NexGuard, Kudelski Security, SmarDTV, Tor Helge Kristiansen, Philippe Plantevin, Christophe Nicolas, Content Protection, Gateway, IBCShowcase, Watermarking, Worldwide
ATEME and NexGuard launch pre-release HDR watermarking
Sep 1, 2015 – NexGuard and ATEME will launch a joint solution for the forensic watermarking of pre-release High Dynamic Range (HDR) video content at IBC. The solution is integrated with ATEME’s TITAN Software Transcoder.
News categories: ATEME, NexGuard, Emmanuel Boureau, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Watermarking, Worldwide
Quadrille push VOD integrated with Eutelsat's 'smart LNB'
Mar 10, 2014 – Quadrille has announced that its MConnect Multimedia Push solution has been integrated with Eutelsat’s 'smart LNB' narrowband satellite return channel technology.
News categories: Quadrille, Eutelsat, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Antonio Arcidiacono, CABSAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, LNB, Middleware, Satellite, Worldwide
Dune HD and Quadrille partner to bring satellite-based push-VoD to developing regions
Nov 12, 2013 – Dune HD has partnered with French VOD technology provider Quadrille to create a receiver able to download content by means of 'Push VOD', giving operators in developing regions the means to offer content choice even where broadband access is limited.
News categories: Dune HD, Quadrille, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Xavier Battas, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box
NXP Semiconductors is one of the First to Introduce Nagravision Conditional Access API to its STB chipsets
Aug 8, 2007 – NXP Semiconductors has announced that it has achieved NOCS certification from Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD) company, on its PNX8330 chipset, answering the pay-TV industry demand for compliance with a leading security platform. In addition, NXP is one of the first semiconductor companies to support the Nagravision, NOCS dedicated, application programming interface (API) which will shorten development time for faster time-to-market of new set-top box (STB) devices.
News categories: Conditional Access, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results