Digital TV News: Jean-Philippe Plantevin
Conax, NexGuard and Kudelski Security show watermarking on a SmarDTV UHD gateway
Sep 8, 2015 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced a cooperation with Civolution’s NexGuard to demonstrate forensic watermarking at IBC. The solution combines the capabilities of a SmarDTV UHD Gateway with Civolution’s NexGuard watermarking and the anti-piracy services of Kudelski Security.
News categories: Conax, NexGuard, Kudelski Security, SmarDTV, Tor Helge Kristiansen, Philippe Plantevin, Christophe Nicolas, Content Protection, Gateway, IBC2022, Watermarking, Worldwide
ATEME and NexGuard launch pre-release HDR watermarking
Sep 1, 2015 – NexGuard and ATEME will launch a joint solution for the forensic watermarking of pre-release High Dynamic Range (HDR) video content at IBC. The solution is integrated with ATEME’s TITAN Software Transcoder.
News categories: ATEME, NexGuard, Emmanuel Boureau, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Digital TV, IBC2022, Watermarking, Worldwide
Quadrille push VOD integrated with Eutelsat's 'smart LNB'
Mar 10, 2014 – Quadrille has announced that its MConnect Multimedia Push solution has been integrated with Eutelsat’s 'smart LNB' narrowband satellite return channel technology.
News categories: Quadrille, Eutelsat, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Antonio Arcidiacono, CABSAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, LNB, Middleware, Satellite, Worldwide
Dune HD and Quadrille partner to bring satellite-based push-VoD to developing regions
Nov 12, 2013 – Dune HD has partnered with French VOD technology provider Quadrille to create a receiver able to download content by means of 'Push VOD', giving operators in developing regions the means to offer content choice even where broadband access is limited.
News categories: Dune HD, Quadrille, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Xavier Battas, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box
NXP Semiconductors is one of the First to Introduce Nagravision Conditional Access API to its STB chipsets
Aug 8, 2007 – NXP Semiconductors has announced that it has achieved NOCS certification from Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD) company, on its PNX8330 chipset, answering the pay-TV industry demand for compliance with a leading security platform. In addition, NXP is one of the first semiconductor companies to support the Nagravision, NOCS dedicated, application programming interface (API) which will shorten development time for faster time-to-market of new set-top box (STB) devices.
News categories: Conditional Access, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart