Digital TV News: Jim Holanda
One million customers for RCN, Grande and Wave
Sep 9, 2020 – RCN, Grande and Wave, providers of high-speed internet, digital TV and phone services across seven of the top 10 DMAs the U.S., have announced that together they are now serving one million customers.
News categories: RCN, Grande Communications, Wave Broadband, Jim Holanda, Cable TV, Digital TV, Subscribers, USA
EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
Feb 21, 2020 – RCN, Grande, Wave has announced the acquisition of EnTouch Systems, adding its residential and business services in Houston, TX to the organization's portfolio. The acquisition will add approximately 22,000 customers to its operations in Texas.
News categories: EnTouch, RCN, TPG Capital, Sam Luxton, Jim Holanda, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, USA
RCN, Grande and Wave Broadband join forces
May 22, 2017 – RCN Telecom Services has announced the combining of RCN, Grande Communications and Wave Broadband to create the sixth largest cable operator. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of 2017.
News categories: RCN, Wave Broadband, TPG Capital, Jim Holanda, Steve Simmons, Steve Weed, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, USA
TiVo Unveils Full Family of Set Top Boxes for Comprehensive Whole Home Solution
Jun 13, 2011 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TiVo Premiere Q, the company's first-ever quad-tuner gateway set-top box, and TiVo Preview, its first non-DVR HD set-top box, will join TiVo's existing advanced TV solutions offered to cable operators.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cable TV, DVR, Set Top Box, USA
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service