Digital TV News: Joachim Roos
PCCW selects Edgeware for 4K TV delivery
Sep 29, 2016 – Edgeware has been selected by Hong Kong's PCCW to deliver 4K VoD content to its pay-TV service, Now TV and Now Player app, as well as HD content to ViuTV’s mobile OTT service. ViuTV is a free TV service provided by PCCW in Hong Kong.
News categories: Edgeware, PCCW, Joachim Roos, Keith Huang, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Streaming
Mirada and Edgeware partner for multiscreen delivery
Nov 19, 2014 – Edgeware has announced a partnership with Mirada to provide an end-to-end multiscreen solution. The Edgeware Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) has been integrated with Mirada's Iris product which provides a unified user experience across multiple devices.
News categories: Edgeware, Mirada, Joachim Roos, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
now TV launches enhanced Cloud DVR with Edgeware
Sep 13, 2014 – Edgeware has announced that Hong Kong pay-TV provider, now TV, has selected Edgeware's Video Consolidation Platform (VCP) to replace its current IPTV delivery system, based on the previous deployment of the Edgeware multiscreen solution.
News categories: Edgeware, now TV, PCCW, Keith Huang, Joachim Roos, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IBC2022, IPTV
Vodafone selects Edgeware for FTTH video delivery in the Netherlands
Apr 30, 2014 – Edgeware has announced that Vodafone NL has deployed Edgeware´s Distributed Video Delivery Networks (D-VDN) Solution to deliver the Vodafone Thuis service to its Dutch fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) subscribers.
News categories: Edgeware, Vodafone, Ruud van den Oosterkamp, Joachim Roos, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Netherlands
Edgeware Selected to Implement VOD Services for Indiana's Largest Independent Telecommunications Provider
Apr 16, 2012 – Edgeware has announced that Smithville has selected Edgeware's Distributed Video Delivery Network (D-VDN) framework to provide on-demand and restart TV services to nine different counties in Indiana, delivered over fiber.
News categories: Edgeware, Smithville, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Edgeware Powers COMSTAR Time-Shift TV Service in Russia
Mar 22, 2010 – Edgeware has announced that COMSTAR-UTS (LSE: CMST) has deployed Edgeware's video delivery solution to power its Time-shift TV service in Russia.
News categories: Edgeware, COMSTAR, Content Distribution, IPTV, Russia
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire