Digital TV News: Joe Bingochea
Channel Master announces hybrid DTT Android TV DVR
Dec 19, 2017 – Channel Master has announced the upcoming availability of Stream+, a media player that integrates streaming services and games with live broadcast TV and includes an on-screen channel guide with DVR capability.
News categories: Channel Master, Joe Bingochea, Android TV, ATSC 3, Set Top Box, USA
Channel Master Teams With Screaming Velocity For TV Set-Top Box Recommendation Technology
Jan 8, 2013 – Screaming Velocity, a Silicon Valley-based software company providing advanced TV recommendation technology, has announced a partnership with Channel Master, a leader in set-top boxes, home networking accessories and digital media devices.
News categories: Channel Master, Screaming Velocity, CES2023, Content Distribution, Middleware, Set Top Box
Channel Master MoCA and Powerline Adapters Now Offered by National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC)
Aug 23, 2011 – The National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) has agreed to offer to their member companies PCT International's Channel Master line of Home Networking accessories including MoCA adapters, HomePlugAV adapters and IPTV set-top boxes.
News categories: Channel Master, NCTC, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Entropic Communications Powers Channel Master's Internet-to-TV Adapters
Jul 6, 2011 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Channel Master have announced the availability of two new Internet-to-TV adapters. powered by Entropic's home entertainment networking silicon.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Channel Master, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households
- Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
- Amino software powers integration of pay TV and streaming at Now TV
- Global entertainment & media revenues surge to $2.3 trillion
- Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
- DNA selects UEI for Android TV remote
- United Group to consolidate DTH services on a single platform
- Multiperiod DASH and PlayReady SL3000 added to HbbTV reference application
- NEXTGEN TV launches on four local TV stations in San Antonio
- Liveramp powers targeted addressable marketing on Eurosport
- Allegro DVT AV1 decoder IP supports 12-bit pixels and 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling
- Paramount+ launches in Korea via TVING
- FreeWheel introduces linear addressable solution with AMC Networks
- Streaming captures nearly 32% of U.S. TV viewing in May
- Walmart and Roku enable e-commerce in TV ads