Digital TV News: Johan Craeybeckx
Eurofins Digital Testing partners with Zenterio for TV service validation
Apr 19, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has partnered with Zenterio to automate monitoring of service availability at connected pay-TV operators using the Zenterio OS set-top box middleware.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Zenterio, Johan Craeybeckx, Marco Frattolin, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Eurofins Digital Testing signs strategic agreement with Nokia
Feb 23, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has signed a strategic relationship agreement with Nokia. Under the agreement, Nokia will resell Eurofins’ suite of automated test tools and professional testing support services for TV and video services.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testin, Nokia, Johan Craeybeckx, Paul Larbey, Content Distribution, QoE, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Eurofins to open HbbTV Application Test Centre with Samsung
Feb 16, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that they will develop an HbbTV Application Test Centre in co-operation with Samsung Electronics for testing HbbTV Applications on HbbTV enabled TVs.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Samsung, Johan Craeybeckx, Apps, Digital TV, HbbTV, QoE, Smart TV, UK, Worldwide
Testronic supports initiative to improve energy consumption of Set-Top Boxes in the EU
Jun 6, 2013 – Testronic has been commissioned to enable standards and reporting for the Voluntary Industry Agreement (VIA) initiated to support the achievement of the EU Action Plan for Energy Efficiency and the reduction of the potential environmental impact of Complex Set-Top Boxes (CSTBs).
News categories: Testronic, EU, Set Top Box
Testronic Labs Launches Digital TV Testing Service
Apr 10, 2008 – Testronic Laboratories has announced a new digital testing service to broadcasters, IRD and set top box manufacturers and related digital television software and service providers.
News categories: Testronic, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Software
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- SFN capability of NEXTGEN TV boosts reception robustness
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- DMR ad inventory available through TheViewPoint
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX