Digital TV News: Jonathan Hurd
Are slimmed-down TV packages the answer to cord cutting?
Sep 15, 2016 – 'Skinny bundles,' TV packages composed of selected channels targeting specific customer segments, have the potential to attract elusive younger consumers to pay TV, according to Altman Vilandrie & Company.
News categories: Altman Vilandrie, Jonathan Hurd, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, USA
Strong growth in tablet video viewing in the U.S.
Sep 25, 2014 – The number of U.S. consumers using tablets to watch TV and movies has skyrocketed in recent years and many consumers bought tablets for the first time last year, according to a consumer survey by Altman Vilandrie & Company.
News categories: Altman Vilandrie, Jonathan Hurd, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, USA
- Proximus selects Velocix CDN to scale Pickx
- JW Player first with support for Open Measurement video ads
- Magnite finds 91% of TV viewers in LatAm watch streaming TV weekly
- Broadpeak CDN selection tool available in AWS Marketplace
- Bitmovin raises $25 million of Series C funding
- XroadMedia powers search and recommendations at Delta Fiber Nederland
- Rakuten TV to roll out 20 channels on Samsung TV Plus
- 75% of TVs sold in Germany in Q1 were UHD capable
- SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBs
- ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
- Innovid enables programmatic interactive CTV ad buying at scale
- Bitcentral enables Dynamic Ad Insertion for Cowles Broadcasting on NewsON
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026