Digital TV News: Jonathan Kendrick
ROKiT handsets to offer video using FreeCast content aggregation
Mar 26, 2019 – FreeCast has announced a deal with mobile handset manufacturer ROKiT. ROKiT will provide its customers with access to ROK TV, a branded version of FreeCast’s SmartGuide, a library of over 500,000 television episodes, movies, streaming channels, live events, music videos, and more.
News categories: FreeCast, ROK Group, William Mobley, Michael Jones, Jonathan Kendrick, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
ROK Partners with BPS in Deployment of Mobile TV with Telenor Pakistan
Aug 8, 2011 – ROK Global (FWB:RKG) has announced an agreement with Brand Promotion Services (Pvt) Ltd (BPS), for the deployment of ROK's portfolio of revenue-generating mobile applications to Mobile Operator Telenor (Oslo:TEL) in Pakistan.
News categories: ROK Global, Telenor, Mobile, Pakistan
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in Honduras
Jul 28, 2011 – ROK Global (FWB:RKG) has announced that, following the success of its Mobile TV subscription services with other América Móvil (BMV: AMXL; NYSE: AMX) operators in Latin America, ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Honduras.
News categories: ROK Global, Honduras, Mobile
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in Chile
Jul 8, 2011 – ROK Global (Frankfurt:RKG) has announced that ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Chile.
News categories: ROK Global, América Móvil, 5G, Chile, Mobile
ROK Powers Mobile TV Services for Claro in Guatemala and Nicaragua
Jun 22, 2011 – ROK Global has announced that following the success of its Mobile TV subscription services with other América Móvil operators ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Guatemala and Nicaragua.
News categories: ROK Global, América Móvil, Guatemala, Mobile, Nicaragua
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in El Salvador
Jun 16, 2011 – ROK Global has announced that following the success of its mobile TV subscription services with América Móvil operators in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Peru, Colombia, Paraguay and Uruguay, ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in El Salvador.
News categories: ROK TV, Claro, El Salvador, Mobile
Comcel Launch ROK-Powered 3G Mobile TV Service in Colombia
Aug 27, 2010 – Comcel (Mexico:AMXL) and ROK Entertainment have announced the launch in Mexico of Ideas Web TV, a streamed, on-demand mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Comcel, 5G, Colombia, Mobile
Claro Launch ROK-Powered Mobile TV Subscription Service in Paraguay
Aug 4, 2010 – ROK Entertainment Group, the mobile technology, applications and services company and Claro, the Paraguayan Mobile Operator, have announced the launch of Web PPV, a streamed, live and on-demand multi-channel mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Mobile, Paraguay
Claro Launches ROK-Powered Mobile TV Service in Uruguay
Dec 22, 2009 – ROK Entertainment Group and Claro Uruguay, the America Movil owned Mobile Operator in Uruguay, have announced the launch of streamed mobile TV subscription service PPV TV.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Digital TV, Mobile, Uruguay
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers