Digital TV News: Jonathan Kendrick
ROKiT handsets to offer video using FreeCast content aggregation
Mar 26, 2019 – FreeCast has announced a deal with mobile handset manufacturer ROKiT. ROKiT will provide its customers with access to ROK TV, a branded version of FreeCast’s SmartGuide, a library of over 500,000 television episodes, movies, streaming channels, live events, music videos, and more.
News categories: FreeCast, ROK Group, William Mobley, Michael Jones, Jonathan Kendrick, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, USA
ROK Partners with BPS in Deployment of Mobile TV with Telenor Pakistan
Aug 8, 2011 – ROK Global (FWB:RKG) has announced an agreement with Brand Promotion Services (Pvt) Ltd (BPS), for the deployment of ROK's portfolio of revenue-generating mobile applications to Mobile Operator Telenor (Oslo:TEL) in Pakistan.
News categories: ROK Global, Telenor, Mobile, Pakistan
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in Honduras
Jul 28, 2011 – ROK Global (FWB:RKG) has announced that, following the success of its Mobile TV subscription services with other América Móvil (BMV: AMXL; NYSE: AMX) operators in Latin America, ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Honduras.
News categories: ROK Global, Honduras, Mobile
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in Chile
Jul 8, 2011 – ROK Global (Frankfurt:RKG) has announced that ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Chile.
News categories: ROK Global, América Móvil, 5G, Chile, Mobile
ROK Powers Mobile TV Services for Claro in Guatemala and Nicaragua
Jun 22, 2011 – ROK Global has announced that following the success of its Mobile TV subscription services with other América Móvil operators ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in Guatemala and Nicaragua.
News categories: ROK Global, América Móvil, Guatemala, Mobile, Nicaragua
ROK Powers Mobile TV Service for Claro in El Salvador
Jun 16, 2011 – ROK Global has announced that following the success of its mobile TV subscription services with América Móvil operators in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Peru, Colombia, Paraguay and Uruguay, ROK-powered Mobile TV is now live with Claro in El Salvador.
News categories: ROK TV, Claro, El Salvador, Mobile
Comcel Launch ROK-Powered 3G Mobile TV Service in Colombia
Aug 27, 2010 – Comcel (Mexico:AMXL) and ROK Entertainment have announced the launch in Mexico of Ideas Web TV, a streamed, on-demand mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Comcel, 5G, Colombia, Mobile
Claro Launch ROK-Powered Mobile TV Subscription Service in Paraguay
Aug 4, 2010 – ROK Entertainment Group, the mobile technology, applications and services company and Claro, the Paraguayan Mobile Operator, have announced the launch of Web PPV, a streamed, live and on-demand multi-channel mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Mobile, Paraguay
Claro Launches ROK-Powered Mobile TV Service in Uruguay
Dec 22, 2009 – ROK Entertainment Group and Claro Uruguay, the America Movil owned Mobile Operator in Uruguay, have announced the launch of streamed mobile TV subscription service PPV TV.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Digital TV, Mobile, Uruguay
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution