Digital TV News: Jose Luis Vazquez
Mirada targets USA, Canada & the Caribbean with Shift 2 Stream
Nov 17, 2021 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a collaboration with Shift 2 Stream. Shift 2 Stream will become an official reseller of Mirada's products and services through the integration of Mirada's Iris technology into its new Opt2Me solution.
News categories: Mirada, Shift 2 Stream, José Luis Vázquez, Steve Calzone, Canada, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, UX
Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
Nov 19, 2020 – Mirada has integrated Disney+ into its Iris multiscreen product, with deployment on the izzi pay TV platform in Mexico. Customers can now access Disney+ directly on 'izzitv smart' without the need for a separate subscription.
News categories: Mirada, izzi, José Luis Vázquez, Salvi Folch, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box
izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
Oct 26, 2020 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Android TV Operator Tier with custom launcher for Mexican operator, izzi. The launch extends izzi’s pay TV service to Android TV hybrid set-top boxes.
News categories: Mirada, izzi, José Luis Vázquez, Salvi Folch, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box, UX
Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
Aug 10, 2020 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution by Viya. The deployment across the US Virgin Islands brings islanders a cutting-edge entertainment experience through the Viya TV+ service.
News categories: Mirada, Viya, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Streaming, Worldwide
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada Iris launches at Digital TV Cable in Bolivia
Apr 2, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution under the previously announced contract with Bolivian operator Digital TV Cable Edmund. The launch will allow subscribers to watch live and on-demand content across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Edmund Daher, Apps, Bolivia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Indra to commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products
Nov 27, 2018 – Mirada and Indra have announced that Indra will commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products. Iris allows pay TV customers to enjoy content via an intuitive navigation system and seamless user interface.
News categories: Mirada, Indra, José Luis Vázquez, Luis Rodríguez Lombardero, Advertising, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius