Digital TV News: Jose Luis Vazquez
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada Iris launches at Digital TV Cable in Bolivia
Apr 2, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution under the previously announced contract with Bolivian operator Digital TV Cable Edmund. The launch will allow subscribers to watch live and on-demand content across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Edmund Daher, Apps, Bolivia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Indra to commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products
Nov 27, 2018 – Mirada and Indra have announced that Indra will commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products. Iris allows pay TV customers to enjoy content via an intuitive navigation system and seamless user interface.
News categories: Mirada, Indra, José Luis Vázquez, Luis Rodríguez Lombardero, Advertising, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
Mirada wins multiscreen cable TV contract in Bolivia
Oct 6, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract with Digital TV Cable Edmund, a Bolivian pay TV operator. Under the contract, Mirada will deploy its suite of Iris multiscreen products, including its OTT platform and back-end application, across Digital TV Cable's network.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Elio Montes, Bolivia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box
Mirada and ALi to showcase hybrid solution at IBC 2017
Sep 5, 2017 – Mirada and ALi Corporation have announcd their partnership to have Mirada’s Iris TV Everywhere solution, and end-to-end multiscreen platform, pre-integrated with ALi STB chipsets.
News categories: Mirada, ALi Corp, José Luis Vázquez, Tony Chang, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Caribbean cable TV contract win for Mirada
Aug 29, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract win with ATN International (ATNi) for its Iris multiscreen product. Under the contract, Mirada will provide products and services to four Caribbean operators owned by ATNi located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and French Guyana.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, José Luis Vázquez, Bermuda, Cable TV, Caribbean, Cayman Islands, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX
Spain adopts HbbTV 2.0.1 for DTT receivers
Mar 16, 2017 – The Asociación Española de Televisión Digital Interactiva (AEDETI) and the HbbTV Association have announced that Spain's Digital TV Tech Forum has adopted HbbTV version 2.0.1 for DTT in the country.
News categories: HbbTV Association, AEDETI, Klaus Illgner, Jose Luis Vázquez, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Spain, Terrestrial
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent
- Salzburg AG launches 'TV Plus' IPTV with Ocilion
- Successful launch of EUTELSAT 5 West B
- Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance releases 1st set of specifications
- Orange France launches Livebox 5 gateway
- Liberty LA to acquire AT&T's operations in Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Peninsular Malaysia to complete analogue TV switch-off on October 14th
- Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
- ARK Multicasting broadcasts both ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 from the same equipment stack
- OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
- Oregan Networks acquires Zenterio assets