Digital TV News: Jose Luis Vazquez
Mirada targets USA, Canada & the Caribbean with Shift 2 Stream
Nov 17, 2021 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a collaboration with Shift 2 Stream. Shift 2 Stream will become an official reseller of Mirada's products and services through the integration of Mirada's Iris technology into its new Opt2Me solution.
News categories: Mirada, Shift 2 Stream, José Luis Vázquez, Steve Calzone, Canada, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, UX
Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
Nov 19, 2020 – Mirada has integrated Disney+ into its Iris multiscreen product, with deployment on the izzi pay TV platform in Mexico. Customers can now access Disney+ directly on 'izzitv smart' without the need for a separate subscription.
News categories: Mirada, izzi, José Luis Vázquez, Salvi Folch, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box
izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
Oct 26, 2020 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Android TV Operator Tier with custom launcher for Mexican operator, izzi. The launch extends izzi’s pay TV service to Android TV hybrid set-top boxes.
News categories: Mirada, izzi, José Luis Vázquez, Salvi Folch, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box, UX
Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
Aug 10, 2020 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution by Viya. The deployment across the US Virgin Islands brings islanders a cutting-edge entertainment experience through the Viya TV+ service.
News categories: Mirada, Viya, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Streaming, Worldwide
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada Iris launches at Digital TV Cable in Bolivia
Apr 2, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution under the previously announced contract with Bolivian operator Digital TV Cable Edmund. The launch will allow subscribers to watch live and on-demand content across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Edmund Daher, Apps, Bolivia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Indra to commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products
Nov 27, 2018 – Mirada and Indra have announced that Indra will commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products. Iris allows pay TV customers to enjoy content via an intuitive navigation system and seamless user interface.
News categories: Mirada, Indra, José Luis Vázquez, Luis Rodríguez Lombardero, Advertising, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania