Digital TV News: Joseph Mack
GatesAir prepares Brazil's Rede VTV for transition to DTT
May 18, 2015 – GatesAir is preparing Brazilian TV broadcaster Rede VTV for a full ISDB-Tb digital TV transition in advance of the country’s 2018 analogue TV shutoff. As part of the solution, systems integrator Foccus Digital is rolling out multiple GatesAir UHF transmitters.
News categories: GatesAir, VTV, Foccus Digital, Joseph Mack, Marcus Mansur, Cesar Donato, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, ISDB-T
Brazil's TV TEM expands ISDB-Tb network with GatesAir
Aug 6, 2014 – GatesAir is expanding TV TEM’s ISDB-Tb DTT network to cover an additional 139 cities in the state of São Paulo. The installation marks the third phase of a rollout that will bring HDTV coverage to all 318 cities across São Paulo state.
News categories: GatesAir, REDE Globo, Ewerton Maciel, Joseph Mack, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, ISDB-T, SBTVD, Terrestrial
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner