Digital TV News: Julien Verley
France Télévisions selects Arkena to develop its new SVOD platform
Sep 13, 2017 – Arkena has been trusted by France Télévisions to deliver its new SVOD project. The service will be integrated into the new france.tv platform, which will allow the majority of the group’s content to be reviewed on all screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Aymeric de Cardes, Julien Verley, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IBC2022, Streaming
Poland’s nc+ extends capacity agreement with Eutelsat
Dec 15, 2014 – Eutelsat (Paris:ETL) and nc+ have announced the signature of a contract for the renewal of nine transponders at Eutelsat’s HOT BIRD video neighbourhood. The agreement equips nc+ for the expansion of its digital platform.
News categories: Eutelsat, nc+, Michel Azibert, Julien Verley, Content Distribution, Poland, Satellite
CANAL+ and TVN begin merger of 'n' and CYFRA+ in Poland
Nov 30, 2012 – CANAL+ Group and TVN GROUP have announced the closing of their strategic partnership agreements and have started to merge their pay TV platforms n and CYFRA+, to create nc+, set to be Poland's leading premium pay TV operator.
News categories: CANAL+ Group, TVN GROUP, Digital TV, MandA, Poland, Satellite
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers