Digital TV News: Jungo
Jungo and Wisair Announce End-to-End Wireless USB Solution for Linux-Based and Embedded Platforms Used in Set-Top Boxes, TVs, DVRs, Smart Phones
Jan 5, 2009 – Jungo (NASDAQ: NNDS) and Wisair have announced the availability of an end-to-end Wireless USB solution for Linux-based and embedded operating systems used in CE devices, enabling OEMs to embed Wireless USB into non-Windows™ devices.
News categories: Jungo, Wisair, CES2022, DVR, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Software
NDS Group plc Reports First Quarter Results
Oct 23, 2008 – NDS (Nasdaq: NNDS) has announced its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2008. 95.4 million active devices were protected by NDS conditional access and 98.7 million middleware clients were deployed at the end of the period.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Private Equity, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
Jungo Fast Channel Switching Solution to Deliver Enhanced IPTV User Experience
Oct 2, 2008 – Jungo (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that its OpenRG™ residential gateway software now supports a patent-pending, fast channel-switching feature, improving the performance of broadband access equipment.
News categories: Jungo, BBWF, Broadband, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Software
NDS IBC 2008 Preview: Delivering Entertainment to Multiple Screens, Making Convergence Simple
Aug 19, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced its line-up of new technologies and solutions to be showcased at IBC 2008, all focused on delivering truly converged entertainment and information services for consumers.
News categories: NDS Group, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, IBC2021, Middleware
NDS Group PLC Reports Fiscal Year 2008 Results
Aug 5, 2008 – NDS Group (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced its results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2008. 90.3 million active devices were protected by NDS conditional access technology and 92.5 million middleware clients were deployed at the end of the period.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, DRM, DVR, IPTV, MandA, Market Research, Middleware, Mobile, Private Equity, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
NDS Group plc Reports Third Quarter Results
May 1, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced its operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2008. NDS had 86.9 million active digital TV smart cards, 83.1 million cumulative middleware clients deployed and 12.1 million cumulative DVR clients deployed.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, DVR, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
NDS at IBC 07: Bringing Convergence Home
Aug 14, 2007 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that at this year's IBC it will showcase a full range of solutions geared to helping TV service providers enable convergence and capitalize on the business opportunities it presents.
News categories: NDS Group, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, DVR, IBC2021, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Software, Tablet
NDS Adds Peer-To-Peer Content Sharing and Distributed-DVR
Jan 29, 2007 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced two new product enhancements to its IPTV middleware solution. Distributed-DVR and ShareTV are two patent pending product features which will deliver even more benefit to IPTV service providers.
News categories: NDS Group, Jungo, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Streaming
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros