Digital TV News: KCP
NEXTGEN TV launches in Kansas City, MO
Aug 24, 2021 – BitPath has announced that KMBC-TV (ABC), KCTV (CBS), KSHB-TV (NBC), WDAF-TV (FOX), KCPT (PBS), KCWE (CW), KSMO-TV (MyNet) and KMCI-TV (IND) are now available to Kansas City area viewers in NEXTGEN TV format.
News categories: BitPath, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Seattle becomes latest large market to launch NEXTGEN TV
Dec 16, 2020 – Seven local TV stations in Seattle, Washington, including KOMO-TV (ABC), KIRO-TV (CBS), KCPQ (FOX), KING-TV (NBC), KONG (Ind.), KZJO (MyNet), and KUNS-TV (Univision), have begun broadcasting with NEXTGEN TV.
News categories: BitPath, Dan York, Richard Friedel, Mark Aitken, Kurt Rao, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Kaltura TV Platform enables packaging up of content for additional OTT providers
Sep 5, 2018 – Kaltura has unveiled its Kaltura Content as a Service solution which uses the Kaltura TV Platform as a hub for content management and distribution. Media companies can now select to distribute 'packaged' video and metadata to other OTT services to increase their content’s reach.
News categories: Kaltura, KOCOWA, Dr. Shay David, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Streaming, Worldwide
Kaltura adds Streamlyzer data-driven intelligence to its TV platform
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura and Streamlyzer have announced that the companies have joined forces to provide telcos and media companies with OTT solutions, fully integrated with real-time intelligence, enabling them to optimize their video delivery.
News categories: Kaltura, Streamlyzer, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Steve Song, Kunhee Park, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Worldwide
KCP selects Kaltura to power KOCOWA OTT service
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura has announced that it has been selected by KCP to power the company’s new OTT service - KOCOWA. The service will deliver the largest collection of premium K-Drama content from Korean broadcasters KBS, MBC, SBS and others to users worldwide.
News categories: Kaltura, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Kunhee Park, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Streaming, Worldwide
Sezmi Completes Personal Television System Trial
Nov 13, 2008 – Sezmi has announced the conclusion of technical trials for its new television service, marking a significant milestone in the company's breakthrough efforts to dramatically improve the way consumers experience television and internet video.
News categories: Sezmi, Harris, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community