Digital TV News: KNIPPR
Stoneroos launches white-label OTT Now! product
Sep 11, 2017 – Stoneroos is launching a white-label, à la carte product for OTT services at IBC 2017. Called OTT Now!, the suite of solutions include Live & Catchup TV, On-Demand Library, Downloads, Smart Search, TV Guide, Parental Control, Picture in Picture and Promotional Areas.
News categories: Stoneroos, Apps, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, OTT, Worldwide
T-Mobile Netherlands selects Ericsson for KNIPPR OTT TV
Sep 7, 2016 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has been selected to provide the video platform for T-Mobile Netherlands' new OTT TV service, KNIPPR. Ericsson will provide an end-to-end online video service, including content management, DRM and CDN.
News categories: Ericsson, KNIPPR, Thorsten Sauer, Johan Trouwborst, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT
T-Mobile Netherlands to launch OTT TV in Spring 2016
Dec 15, 2015 – T-Mobile Netherlands has announced that it will launch an OTT television service, called KNIPPR, in spring 2016. KNIPPR will be available anywhere in the Netherlands where there a good internet connection. There is no requirement to be a T-Mobile broadband customer.
News categories: T-Mobile, KNIPPR, Apps, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0