Digital TV News: KPMG
TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
Mar 28, 2023 – According to Zattoo's 2023 TV Streaming Report, more and more Swiss people use the internet for TV reception, with high inflation having less impact on streaming subscriptions than expected.
News categories: Zattoo, Jörg Meyer, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Switzerland
Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment Enterprises agree merger
Dec 22, 2021 – Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) and Zee Entertainment Enterprises (ZEEL) have signed definitive agreements to merge ZEEL with and into SPNI and combine their linear networks, digital assets, production operations and program libraries.
News categories: Zee Entertainment, Sony Pictures Networks India, Punit Goenka, N.P. Singh, Digital TV, India, MandA, Streaming
Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
May 22, 2020 – Telecentras and Bitė Lietuva have signed an agreement under which Bitė is to acquire Telecentro’s Internet, data transmission and IPTV business in Lithuania, which is being developed under the Mezon brand.
News categories: Bitė Lietuva, Telecentras, Pranas Kuisys, Vidas Danielius, Digital TV, IPTV, Lithuania, MandA
605 earns SOC 3 security certification
Jan 23, 2020 – 605 has announced that Audience App, built for Charter Communications, has achieved service organization control 3 (SOC 3) compliance. The audit, performed by KPMG, determined that 605 met 'trust services principles' with respect to Charter’s proprietary information.
News categories: 605, Charter Communications, KPMG, AICPA, Colleen Moraghan, David Kline, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
Jan 21, 2020 – NürnbergMesse is expanding its international portfolio by acquiring the Indian exhibition SCaT India Tradeshow, which has been taking place in Mumbai every year since 1993. The 17 events organised by NürnbergMesse India already include the Broadcast India Show.
News categories: NürnbergMesse, Peter Ottmann, Digital TV, India
Videocon D2H to merge with Dish TV India
Nov 11, 2016 – The Board of Directors of Dish TV (NSE: DISHTV) and Videocon d2h (NASDAQ: VDTH) have approved a scheme of arrangement for the amalgamation of Vd2h into Dish TV and the execution of definitive agreements in relation to such amalgamation.
News categories: Dish TV India, Videocon d2h, Jawahar Lal Goel, Saurabh Dhoot, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, MandA, Satellite
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC