Digital TV News: Kabelnoord
Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
Jun 10, 2021 – 24i has announced that Kabelnoord will be extending its use of 24i's Smart Apps and Smart Video products to launch the first Kabelnoord streaming applications for Smart TVs.
News categories: 24i, Kabelnoord, Joachim Bergman, Wybren Lieuwes, Apps, Digital TV, Netherlands, Smart TV, TV Everywhere
24i acquires Nordija
May 27, 2021 – 24i has announced that it has acquired privately-held Nordija. The companies will combine their expertise to drive the development of their TVaaS offerings, enabling scale in their key markets.
News categories: 24i, Nordija, Joachim Bergman, Thomas Christensen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, MandA, Worldwide
Kabelnoord selects Amino multiscreen video platform for fibre rollout
Jun 4, 2018 – Kabelnoord is to deploy Amino’s MOVE end-to-end multiscreen video platform. This will allow Kabelnoord to offer next generation TV services as part of a major rollout of its fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) network.
News categories: Amino, Kabelnoord, Donald McGarva, Anton van der Hoek, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development