Digital TV News: Kazakhtelecom
TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
Jan 22, 2021 – Looking at the evolution of TV markets in the Central Asia region over the past three years, Dataxis has observed growing opportunities for operators and broadcasters.
News categories: Dataxis, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Market Research, Satellite, Streaming, Tajikistan, Terrestrial, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
Kazakhtelecom iD TV adds online access
Mar 26, 2014 – Kazakhtelecom has announced the launch of iDTV Online, giving online access to channels from its iDTV IPTV service, without a set-top box.
News categories: Kazakhtelecom, iD TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, TV Everywhere
Netris End-to-End OTT Solution Protected by SecureMedia Encryptonite ONE System
Oct 21, 2009 – SecureMedia and Netris have announced the latest addition to the IPSoft™ Interactive Digital TV family that provides an end-to-end cutting-edge solution for secured multimedia delivery over Internet.
News categories: SecureMedia, Netris, Content Protection, DRM, Streaming, Video Exchange
Kazakhtelecom launches 'ID TV' IPTV service
Mar 4, 2009 – On February 11, 2009, Kazakhstan's national carrier, Kazakhtelecom, began providing interactive television services under the brand name 'ID TV' in Astana.
News categories: Kazakhtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan
Netris Partners with SecureMedia to Deliver Leading Edge IPTV Systems to JSC Kazakhtelecom
Sep 9, 2008 – Netris and SecureMedia have announced an end-to-end IPTV installation under a contract with JSC Kazakhtelecom. The rollout will take place this year in the capital Astana, and will then extend to other major cities throughout Kazakhstan.
News categories: Netris, SecureMedia, Kazakhtelecom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2022, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Middleware
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK