Digital TV News: Kazakhtelecom
TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
Jan 22, 2021 – Looking at the evolution of TV markets in the Central Asia region over the past three years, Dataxis has observed growing opportunities for operators and broadcasters.
News categories: Dataxis, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Market Research, OTT, Satellite, Tajikistan, Terrestrial, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
Kazakhtelecom iD TV adds online access
Mar 26, 2014 – Kazakhtelecom has announced the launch of iDTV Online, giving online access to channels from its iDTV IPTV service, without a set-top box.
News categories: Kazakhtelecom, iD TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, TV Everywhere
Netris End-to-End OTT Solution Protected by SecureMedia Encryptonite ONE System
Oct 21, 2009 – SecureMedia and Netris have announced the latest addition to the IPSoft™ Interactive Digital TV family that provides an end-to-end cutting-edge solution for secured multimedia delivery over Internet.
News categories: SecureMedia, Netris, Content Protection, DRM, OTT, Video Exchange
Kazakhtelecom launches 'ID TV' IPTV service
Mar 4, 2009 – On February 11, 2009, Kazakhstan's national carrier, Kazakhtelecom, began providing interactive television services under the brand name 'ID TV' in Astana.
News categories: Kazakhtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan
Netris Partners with SecureMedia to Deliver Leading Edge IPTV Systems to JSC Kazakhtelecom
Sep 9, 2008 – Netris and SecureMedia have announced an end-to-end IPTV installation under a contract with JSC Kazakhtelecom. The rollout will take place this year in the capital Astana, and will then extend to other major cities throughout Kazakhstan.
News categories: Netris, SecureMedia, Kazakhtelecom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Middleware
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- LG webOS TV platform includes QuickSet from UEI
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution