Digital TV News: Keith Wehmeyer
More than 15 million devices now running RDK
May 16, 2016 – At the 2016 INTX, RDK Management provided an update about the continued global adoption of the RDK software solution, a pre-integrated software bundle that provides a common framework for powering customer-premises equipment for TV and Internet service providers.
News categories: RDK Management, Liberty Global, Intel, Steve Heeb, Bill Warga, Keith Wehmeyer, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, IBC, Market Research, RDK, USA
Amino to provide Live media gateway to European telecoms operator
Dec 10, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has announced that it has secured a significant new contract to provide set-top boxes based on its Live media gateway platform to a leading European telecoms operator.
News categories: Amino, Europe, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Amino Launches New Companion Set-top Box at CES 2011
Jan 5, 2011 – Amino Communications (LSE AIM: AMO) is to launch a new 'companion' set-top box at CES 2011 aimed at network operators seeking to add OTT ('Over the Top') functionality to their established pay-TV and broadcast offerings.
News categories: Amino, CES2022, OTT, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Certifies Security Features for Intel® Atom™ Processor CE4100 System on Chip
Apr 13, 2010 – Verimatrix has certified the Intel® (NASDAQ:INTC) Atom™ Processor CE4100 for use with its ViewRight® video security technologies.
News categories: Verimatrix, Intel Corp, Content Protection, IPTV, OTT, Semiconductor
Amino Announces IPTV Set-Top Box Powered By Intel Processor
Oct 12, 2009 – Amino Communications (LSE: AMO) has demonstrated an IPTV set-top box (STB) that is powered by the new Intel® Atom™ Processor CE4100.
News categories: Amino, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Nagravision NOCS Security for Pay TV Licensed by Intel
Sep 24, 2009 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced a strategic license agreement with Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) involving Nagravision On-Chip Security (NOCS) technology and Intel® CE media processors.
News categories: Nagravision, Intel Corp, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Baltimore
- Zodiac integrates Agama device monitoring into its TV stack
- JW Player raises $100m in Series E funding
- Xandr adopts OpenAP's OpenID audience identifier
- ATEME provides video packaging and storage for AIS in Thailand
- KKStream launches Streaming-as-a-Service solutions
- Astro set-top boxes to include Netflix
- MediaKind powers UEFA Euro 2020 live coverage at MEO
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- U.S. consumers feeling pain of streaming service fragmentation
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud