Digital TV News: Kelvin Shepherd
MTS Allstream Launches Canada's First Whole Home PVR
Oct 19, 2009 – MTS Allstream has launched Canada's first Whole Home personal video recorder (PVR). This new and more advanced PVR is capable of recording up to three programs at the same time and playing back programs from any connected TV in the home.
News categories: MTS Allstream, Kelvin Shepherd, Canada, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
MTS Expands Canadian IPTV Services with 2Wire HomePortal Intelligent Gateways
Feb 25, 2009 – 2Wire has announced that MTS Allstream (TSE:MBT) has selected its HomePortal® intelligent gateways to enable a major expansion of its IPTV services in Manitoba, Canada.
News categories: 2Wire, MTS Allstream, Broadband, Canada, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV
MTS Allstream first with Microsoft Mediaroom in Canada
Jan 19, 2009 – MTS Allstream (Toronto: MBT) has launched a new digital television service in Portage la Prairie. MTS is the first company in Canada to launch with technology from Alcatel-Lucent and using the Microsoft Mediaroom IPTV platform.
News categories: MTS Allstream, Microsoft, Kelvin Shepherd, Canada, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware
Alcatel-Lucent passes market adoption milestone with 50 customers for its Triple Play Service Delivery Architecture (TPSDA)
Jan 17, 2008 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) has announced the broad acceptance of its Triple Play Service Delivery Architecture (TPSDA) with 50 service providers worldwide now having selected or deployed the industry-leading blue print architecture.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, Content Distribution, IPTV
MTS Allstream to Work With Microsoft and Alcatel-Lucent to Introduce Enhanced Broadband Internet and TV Services
Jan 17, 2008 – MTS Allstream has announced that it will move forward with steps to introduce next generation high-speed Internet and TV services to Manitoba customers, with more HDTV offerings, PVR and DVR functionality, improved guide features and other advances.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, Microsoft, MTS Allstream, Alex Giosa, Christine Heckart, Kelvin Shepherd, Canada, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware
MTS TV - 75,000 Subscribers Strong in Winnipeg
Oct 30, 2007 – MTS TV, the digital television service offered by MTS Allstream in Winnipeg, has reached another milestone after officially acquiring a total of 75,000 customers.
News categories: MTS Allstream, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Subscribers
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania