Digital TV News: Kelvin Shepherd
MTS Allstream Launches Canada's First Whole Home PVR
Oct 19, 2009 – MTS Allstream has launched Canada's first Whole Home personal video recorder (PVR). This new and more advanced PVR is capable of recording up to three programs at the same time and playing back programs from any connected TV in the home.
News categories: MTS Allstream, Kelvin Shepherd, Canada, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
MTS Expands Canadian IPTV Services with 2Wire HomePortal Intelligent Gateways
Feb 25, 2009 – 2Wire has announced that MTS Allstream (TSE:MBT) has selected its HomePortal® intelligent gateways to enable a major expansion of its IPTV services in Manitoba, Canada.
News categories: 2Wire, MTS Allstream, Broadband, Canada, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV
MTS Allstream first with Microsoft Mediaroom in Canada
Jan 19, 2009 – MTS Allstream (Toronto: MBT) has launched a new digital television service in Portage la Prairie. MTS is the first company in Canada to launch with technology from Alcatel-Lucent and using the Microsoft Mediaroom IPTV platform.
News categories: MTS Allstream, Microsoft, Kelvin Shepherd, Canada, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware
Alcatel-Lucent passes market adoption milestone with 50 customers for its Triple Play Service Delivery Architecture (TPSDA)
Jan 17, 2008 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) has announced the broad acceptance of its Triple Play Service Delivery Architecture (TPSDA) with 50 service providers worldwide now having selected or deployed the industry-leading blue print architecture.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, Content Distribution, IPTV
MTS Allstream to Work With Microsoft and Alcatel-Lucent to Introduce Enhanced Broadband Internet and TV Services
Jan 17, 2008 – MTS Allstream has announced that it will move forward with steps to introduce next generation high-speed Internet and TV services to Manitoba customers, with more HDTV offerings, PVR and DVR functionality, improved guide features and other advances.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, Microsoft, MTS Allstream, Alex Giosa, Christine Heckart, Kelvin Shepherd, Canada, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware
MTS TV - 75,000 Subscribers Strong in Winnipeg
Oct 30, 2007 – MTS TV, the digital television service offered by MTS Allstream in Winnipeg, has reached another milestone after officially acquiring a total of 75,000 customers.
News categories: MTS Allstream, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Subscribers
- HUMAN discovers and disrupts CTV ad fraud botnet
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 82,000 in 1Q 2021
- Accedo launches out-of-the-box sports video solution
- Proximus selects Velocix CDN to scale Pickx
- Bold MSS launches Android TV app for cable TV operators
- Apple unveils next generation Apple TV 4K
- JW Player first with support for Open Measurement video ads
- Magnite finds 91% of TV viewers in LatAm watch streaming TV weekly
- Broadpeak CDN selection tool available in AWS Marketplace
- Bitmovin raises $25 million of Series C funding
- XroadMedia powers search and recommendations at Delta Fiber Nederland
- Rakuten TV to roll out 20 channels on Samsung TV Plus
- 75% of TVs sold in Germany in Q1 were UHD capable
- SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBs
- ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
- Innovid enables programmatic interactive CTV ad buying at scale
- Bitcentral enables Dynamic Ad Insertion for Cowles Broadcasting on NewsON
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway