Digital TV News: Kevin Keefe
CommScope and Kaltura deliver Cloud TV, hosted on AWS
Nov 10, 2020 – CommScope and Kaltura have announced that they are partnering to deliver cloud TV offerings to communications service providers and media companies worldwide. The integrated solutions will leverage the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
News categories: Kaltura, CommScope, Amazon Web Services, Gideon Gilboa, Kevin Keefe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Henan Cable deploys next generation Motorola DVB-C HD set-tops
Mar 21, 2013 – Henan Cable has chosen Motorola Mobility's HMC3000 DVB-C HD set-top boxes as a major technological component in its plan to digitize its set-top portfolio and capitalize on increasing demand for digital video services.
News categories: Motorola, Henan Cable, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Motorola Android-Based Home Entertainment Device Launches with WASU in China
Sep 12, 2012 – WASU Digital Group has chosen Motorola Mobility's HMC3260 Android™-powered cloud computing device to provide a range of innovative cloud-based entertainment services to its customers.
News categories: Motorola, WASU, Apps, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet, TV Everywhere
Motorola Mobility Powers ABN's New Digital Cable Network in Malaysia
Jan 17, 2012 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI) will provide Malaysia's Asian Broadcasting Network (ABN) the equipment and services to launch the country's most advanced digital cable TV network in the second quarter of 2012.
News categories: Motorola, Asian Broadcasting Network, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Set Top Box
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools