Digital TV News: Kevin Keefe
CommScope and Kaltura deliver Cloud TV, hosted on AWS
Nov 10, 2020 – CommScope and Kaltura have announced that they are partnering to deliver cloud TV offerings to communications service providers and media companies worldwide. The integrated solutions will leverage the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
News categories: Kaltura, CommScope, Amazon Web Services, Gideon Gilboa, Kevin Keefe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Henan Cable deploys next generation Motorola DVB-C HD set-tops
Mar 21, 2013 – Henan Cable has chosen Motorola Mobility's HMC3000 DVB-C HD set-top boxes as a major technological component in its plan to digitize its set-top portfolio and capitalize on increasing demand for digital video services.
News categories: Motorola, Henan Cable, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Motorola Android-Based Home Entertainment Device Launches with WASU in China
Sep 12, 2012 – WASU Digital Group has chosen Motorola Mobility's HMC3260 Android™-powered cloud computing device to provide a range of innovative cloud-based entertainment services to its customers.
News categories: Motorola, WASU, Apps, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet, TV Everywhere
Motorola Mobility Powers ABN's New Digital Cable Network in Malaysia
Jan 17, 2012 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI) will provide Malaysia's Asian Broadcasting Network (ABN) the equipment and services to launch the country's most advanced digital cable TV network in the second quarter of 2012.
News categories: Motorola, Asian Broadcasting Network, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Set Top Box
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers