Digital TV News: Kevin Keefe
CommScope and Kaltura deliver Cloud TV, hosted on AWS
Nov 10, 2020 – CommScope and Kaltura have announced that they are partnering to deliver cloud TV offerings to communications service providers and media companies worldwide. The integrated solutions will leverage the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
News categories: Kaltura, CommScope, Amazon Web Services, Gideon Gilboa, Kevin Keefe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Henan Cable deploys next generation Motorola DVB-C HD set-tops
Mar 21, 2013 – Henan Cable has chosen Motorola Mobility's HMC3000 DVB-C HD set-top boxes as a major technological component in its plan to digitize its set-top portfolio and capitalize on increasing demand for digital video services.
News categories: Motorola, Henan Cable, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Motorola Android-Based Home Entertainment Device Launches with WASU in China
Sep 12, 2012 – WASU Digital Group has chosen Motorola Mobility's HMC3260 Android™-powered cloud computing device to provide a range of innovative cloud-based entertainment services to its customers.
News categories: Motorola, WASU, Apps, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet, TV Everywhere
Motorola Mobility Powers ABN's New Digital Cable Network in Malaysia
Jan 17, 2012 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI) will provide Malaysia's Asian Broadcasting Network (ABN) the equipment and services to launch the country's most advanced digital cable TV network in the second quarter of 2012.
News categories: Motorola, Asian Broadcasting Network, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Set Top Box
- Comscore to offer cross-platform movie measurement
- Sales of Smart TVs up 20% in Germany in 2020
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement