Digital TV News: Konstantin Dyshlevoy
Dune HD And Beenius Partner To Deliver IPTV Solution To Operators
Oct 23, 2012 – Dune HD and Beenius have announced that Dune HD's set-top boxes have been certified by Beenius and are now integrated with Beenius' Beesmart interactive TV middleware platform.
News categories: Dune HD, Beenius, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Dune HD Secures Operator Content And Revenue Using Verimatrix VCAS™ For IPTV
Oct 17, 2012 – Verimatrix has announced that its Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV solution and embedded ViewRight® security client are now available across Dune HD's range of digital media players.
News categories: Verimatrix, Dune HD, BBWF, Content Protection, OTT, Set Top Box
Dune HD HDMI STB on show at TV Connect EurAsia 2012
Oct 10, 2012 – The Dune HD Connect, the world's smallest Full HD set top box, is a compact stick format device that plugs into a subscriber's TV HDMI socket and streams content through its built-in Wi-Fi via a home internet connection.
News categories: Dune HD, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Dune HD and MWare Deliver End-to-End IPTV Solution for Content Providers
Sep 10, 2012 – A new partnership announced at IBC between Dune HD and MWare will make it easier for content providers and operators to deliver IPTV programming to subscribers and monetize their assets.
News categories: Dune HD, MWare Solutions, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Dune HD Announces World's Smallest Full HD Media Player At IFA
Sep 3, 2012 – Dune HD has announced the Dune HD Connect, the world's smallest Full HD media player. Designed to convert existing dumb screens into Smart TVs, the Dune HD Connect comes in a compact stick format that simply plugs into your TV's HDMI socket.
News categories: Dune HD, Digital TV, IFA2019, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Opera to power web experience on Dune HD media players
Aug 28, 2012 – Opera Software and Dune HD have announced that the companies will work together to deliver the Opera Devices Software Development toolkit (SDK) on Dune HD set-top boxes and advanced hybrid media players.
News categories: Opera Software, Dune HD, Digital TV, Media Player, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Dune HD Ships TV-301 Universal Media Player Globally and Offers TV-101 $49 Evaluation Promotion for Operators
Apr 16, 2012 – Dune HD has announced its IPTV-ready TV-301 universal media player and set-top box (STB), now in production. In support of operators seeking a low cost STB, Dune is offering for evaluation purposes, and a limited time, its TV-101 for $49.
News categories: Dune HD, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ACCESS HbbTV/BBC iPlayer/DLNA Solution Helps HDI Dune Push the Connected TV Innovation Envelope
May 4, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that HDI Dune, the Blu-ray player and set-top box manufacturer, has selected ACCESS' market-leading HbbTV, BBC iPlayer, DLNA and widgets software solutions, to power its connected TV devices.
News categories: ACCESS CO., HDI Dune, Blu-ray, Digital TV, HbbTV, Media Player, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware