Digital TV News: Lars Boilesen
INTEK Digital selects Opera to deliver better Web on world first Android-based hybrid set-top boxes
Jan 9, 2012 – Opera Software and INTEK Digital have announced that the two companies will work together. Opera Software will provide licenses for the Opera Devices SDK on its Android-based Hybrid set-top box (STB) including HbbTV.
News categories: Opera Software, INTEK Digital, CES2022, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Humax and Opera launch HD set-top boxes with ready web apps
Nov 16, 2011 – Humax (KOSDAQ:028080) and Opera have announced that Humax's iCord HD+/ME, IR-2020HD HD set-top box, powered by Opera's browser technology, is available in the Middle East. Soon this model will be available in other regions as well.
News categories: Opera Software, Humax, Apps, Digital TV, DVR, Middle-East, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Opera TV Store: Connect your TV to the web world
Sep 1, 2011 – Opera Software has launched its Opera TV Store, a complete HTML5 based store solution for easy implementation into connected TVs by OEMs and easily reached by developers and content providers.
News categories: Opera Software, Apps, Blu-ray, IBC, IFA, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
The HTML5 revolution will be televised
News categories: Opera Software, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Opera Devices SDK to bring Web to PeerStation STBs
Mar 24, 2010 – Opera Software has announced its cooperation with PeerTV. Opera will deliver its Opera Devices SDK 10.15 for Linux-based devices to the company's line of PeerStation set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Opera Software, PeerTV, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Loewe selects Opera to deliver premium Web technology to connected TVs
Mar 23, 2010 – Opera Software has announced that its Opera Devices SDK 10.15 for Linux was selected by Loewe. Opera for connected TVs is designed to serve as a one-stop shop for delivering superior content that is optimized for the television screen.
News categories: Opera Software, Loewe, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development