Digital TV News: Latens
IPTV operator Telefónica del Sur grows with Latens
Nov 4, 2009 – Latens has announced that Telefónica del Sur (Telsur) has over 25,000 IPTV subscribers. Latens software only Conditional Access (CAS) is integrated with Telsur's IPTV partners including Minerva for middleware and set top boxes from Amino.
News categories: Latens, Telsur, Chile, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Subscribers
Latens and GoDB Offer Solution for Indian Cable
Oct 6, 2009 – Latens has announced that its software CAS has been successfully integrated with GoDB Tech's middleware platform.
News categories: Latens, GoDB, Cable TV, Conditional Access, India, Middleware
Latens Unveils Next Generation Middleware System for Cable Home Environments
Sep 8, 2009 – Latens is introducing its new ECO Cable Gateway, a pre-integrated middleware and conditional access system for residential environments that enables cable TV providers to monetize and expand their digital services with home networking.
News categories: Latens, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DVR, Middleware, Smart Home
Latens Extends Content Security and Revenue Protection Capabilities
Sep 7, 2009 – Latens has announced the launch of its new Secure Distribution System (SDS). Latens SDS provides content providers and Pay TV operators with secure distribution using software only, over any type of network from traditional DVB-S to IP and Fibre.
News categories: Latens, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2022
Latens Broadens Scope for Pay TV Operators at IBC 2009
Aug 13, 2009 – Latens has announced the launch at IBC of the its ECO Cable Gateway, enabling cable operators to deploy a single integrated middleware and conditional access system for the delivery of next generation TV services across the whole home network.
News categories: Latens, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, DVR, Gateway, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Multimedia Polska grows to 100,000 digital TV subscribers
Jun 22, 2009 – Latens has announced that Multimedia Polska's hybrid DVB-C and IPTV service - secured by Latens software-only Conditional Access - has reached 100,000 subscribers.
News categories: Latens, Multimedia Polska, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Latens Demonstrates Pay-TV Cable Delivery at ANGA
May 14, 2009 – As the cable industry gears up to maximise the benefits of digital television, Latens is showcasing the most secure, future-proof and cost-effective systems on the market at the ANGA show in Cologne from May 26-28 (stand B44).
News categories: Latens, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DOCSIS, IPTV, Middleware
Latens security ported to NEC EMMA™3SL/LP MPEG-4 SoCs
Mar 24, 2009 – Latens has announced that it has increased security and lowered operating costs for Pay TV broadcasters by integrating its technology on NEC Electronics' EMMA3SL/LP system-on-ship devices.
News categories: Latens, NEC Electronics, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ADB to Focus on New Technologies and Exciting 3D Applications at IPTV World Forum
Mar 19, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it will showcase a comprehensive portfolio of IPTV and hybrid solutions at the IPTV World Forum in London.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, IPTV, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers