Digital TV News: Latens
Latens and Pixsan Integrate MHEG-5 open standards middleware platform
Mar 18, 2009 – Latens has partnered with Pixsan to provide an MHEG-5 middleware solution for cable operators. Demonstrated at Convergence India 2009, Latens and Pixsan offer a client solution of software-only Conditional Access (CAS) and MHEG-5 based middleware.
News categories: Latens, Pixsan, Cable TV, Conditional Access, India, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box
Latens Strengthens IPTV Offering to US Telcos with Amino DVR STB integration
Nov 10, 2008 – Latens has announced that Amino Communications (London AIM: AMO) has successfully integrated the company's software conditional access with the AmiNET530 Digital Video Recorder (DVR) set-top box (STB).
News categories: Latens, Amino, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box
Latens launches ECO 4.0 the only IPTV middleware providing a truly secure home networking environment
Nov 6, 2008 – Latens has announced the US launch of release 4.0 of Latens ECOsystem (ECO) IPTV middleware. ECO 4.0 has enhanced user features and a widened scope, offering many advantages for both operator and subscriber.
News categories: Latens, IPTV, Middleware, Smart Home, USA
Latens secures du IPTV service as it grows to 50,000 subscribers
Oct 30, 2008 – Latens has announced that the 'du' IPTV service, secured by Latens IPCAS, has grown to over 50,000 subscribers. UAE-based du offers an innovative, multilingual IPTV service catering to the tastes of different nationalities and cultures.
News categories: Latens, 'du', Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Subscribers, UAE, Video Exchange
Latens ECO 4.0 Integrated with ADB Set Top Boxes for High Quality TV viewing experience
Sep 10, 2008 – Latens and Advanced Digital Broadcast (ADB) (SWX:ADBN) have announce the successful integration of Latens ECOsystem (ECO) 4.0 with the ADB 5810 series of set-top boxes (STB), delivering a state of the art TV viewing experience.
News categories: Latens, ADB, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
New release of Latens ECO IPTV Middleware Enables IPTV Operators to Extend Reach to all Home Devices
Sep 8, 2008 – Latens has announced the IBC launch of release 4.0 of Latens ECOsystem (ECO), the software secured IPTV service delivery system that combines middleware and conditional access functions in a single platform.
News categories: Latens, Conditional Access, Content Protection, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware
Entone Unveils Europe's First Multi-Stream IP Video Gateway at IBC 2008
Sep 3, 2008 – Entone will unveil its multi-stream Janus™ IP Video Gateway at the IBC show. Derived from Entone's Hydra IP Video Gateway, Janus supports simultaneous decoding of multiple video streams, both in high-definition (HD) and standard definition (SD).
News categories: Entone, DVR, Gateway, IBC2022, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial
Latens and GMI Partner to Offer Cable Operators a Highly Secure and Flexible Set Top Solution
Aug 20, 2008 – Latens and Good Mind Industries (GMI) have announced that they have successfully partnered to offer a highly secure, cost effective set top box (STB) solution for operators of DVB-C networks.
News categories: Latens, Good Mind Industries, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box
Latens Partners with Skyworth to Offer Cost Effective Solutions for the Asian Pay-TV market
Aug 14, 2008 – Latens has announced that Skyworth Digital (Hong Kong: 0751) has successfully integrated the company's BCAS product with a new range of digital video broadcast cable (DVB-C) set-top boxes (STBs) for emerging markets.
News categories: Latens, Skyworth, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2022, India, MHEG-5, Set Top Box
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden