Digital TV News: Laurent Molac
MOST to use CI+ for in-car protected content distribution
Oct 6, 2015 – The MOST Cooperation has released its latest MOST Stream Transmission Specification that includes support for the MOST CI+ Interim License Agreement. CI+ will allow a MOST network to transport protected content using Digital Transmission Content Protection (DTCP).
News categories: MOST Cooperation, CI Plus LLP, Henry Muyshondt, Laurent Molac, Content Protection, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
SmarDTV SmarCAM successfully completes CI Plus v1.3 certification
Aug 9, 2012 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its SmarCAM-3.5 Conditional Access Module has passed CI Plus v1.3 certification. In addition, Digital TV Labs has made a custom development based on the SmarCAM for the official CI Plus Test Tool.
News categories: SmarDTV, Digital TV Labs, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SmarDTV successfully completes CI Plus certification
Mar 18, 2009 – SmarDTV (SWX:KUD) has announced that it has achieved CI Plus certification with its latest SmarCAM-3 module and additionally that its CI Plus Reference Kit is used by Digital TV Labs for certification of CI Plus TVs and set-top boxes.
News categories: SmarDTV, Digital TV Labs, ANGA COM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029