Digital TV News: Lisa Utzschneider
Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
Mar 20, 2023 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has launched Viewability and Invalid Traffic verification for Netflix’s (Nasdaq:NFLX) ad-supported plan, following the partnership announcement in 2022.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Netflix, Lisa Utzschneider, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
IAS to measure ad performance for Netflix
Oct 13, 2022 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has been selected by Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) as a partner to provide transparency into advertising performance on the upcoming Netflix ad supported tier.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Netflix, Lisa Utzschneider, Jeremi Gorman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Integral Ad Science acquires Publica
Aug 10, 2021 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has announced that it has acquired Publica, the connected TV (CTV) advertising platform, in a cash and stock transaction valued at $220 million.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Publica, Lisa Utzschneider, Ben Antier, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
IAS builds Connected TV video ad verification solution
Jun 5, 2019 – Integral Ad Science (IAS) has announced a verification solution to validate that CTV video ads are played to completion, fraud-free. During the pilot, IAS integrated with eight US video publishers including CBS Interactive and NBCUniversal.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, CBS Interactive, NBCUniversal, Lisa Utzschneider, Jarred Wilichinsky, Mike Reidy, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024