Digital TV News: Louis Gump
On Addressability playbook launched
Sep 14, 2020 – The founding members of On Addressability – Charter’s Spectrum Reach, Comcast Advertising and Cox Media – have announced the launch of the On Addressability playbook to help the television industry 'turn on' addressability.
News categories: On Addressability, Marcien Jenckes, David Kline, Louis Gump, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
Jul 30, 2020 – Discovery has announced that it will join the On Addressability initiative. The initiative enables Discovery to offer advertisers dynamic ad insertion to audiences across the Charter, Comcast and Cox cable TV footprints.
News categories: Discovery, Spectrum Reach, Comcast Advertising, Cox Media, Keith Kazerman, David Kline, Gina Mingioni, Louis Gump, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
AMC Networks partners with On Addressability distribution partners
Jun 10, 2020 – AMC Networks has announced that it has partnered with Charter's Spectrum Reach, Comcast Advertising and Cox Media to enable addressable capabilities on its own linear and VOD television advertising.
News categories: AMC Networks, Comcast Advertising, Spectrum Reach, Cox Media, Kim Kelleher, Marcien Jenckes, David Kline, Louis Gump, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
Jun 18, 2019 – Comcast Advertising (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced the launch of an initiative called On Addressability. The broad goal of the initiative is to help the industry deliver an addressable solution that maximizes the impact and value of television as a marketing platform.
News categories: Comcast, Spectrum Reach, Cox Media, NCC Media, Marcien Jenckes, David Kline, Louis Gump, Nicolle Pangis, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand