Digital TV News: MEDIAPRO
AsiaSat agrees 4K soccer distribution deal with MEDIAPRO for AsiaSat 9
Oct 2, 2018 – AsiaSat has announced an agreement with MEDIAPRO, a producer and distributor of audiovisual content, to deliver live 4K top tier soccer matches on AsiaSat 9, AsiaSat’s most powerful satellite serving the Asia-Pacific.
News categories: AsiaSat, MEDIAPRO, Ina Lui, Asia, Digital TV, Satellite
Globecast selects Mediaproxy broadcast compliance and monitoring software
Nov 16, 2017 – Mediaproxy has announced that Globecast has chosen its LogServer software solution for its London and Singapore facilities. Globecast helps customers to manage their content and make it available wherever required, by anyone required.
News categories: Mediaproxy, Globecast, Polar Graphics, Mark Horchler, Sylvain Merle, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
SNY chooses Mediaproxy for broadcast compliance and monitoring
Oct 13, 2017 – Mediaproxy has announced that New York sports broadcaster SNY has chosen its LogServer software solution for compliance logging and monitoring. SNY is New York’s sports broadcaster and television home of the New York Mets, Jets and UConn Men’s and Women’s basketball programs.
News categories: Mediaproxy, SNY, Harry Glass, Alex Blanding, QoE, USA
Mediaproxy provides compliance, monitoring and analysis for Kwesé TV
Oct 9, 2017 – Mediaproxy has announced that Econet Media has chosen its unified broadcast compliance, monitoring and analysis solution for Kwesé TV. Mediaproxy software is enabling Kwesé TV to ensure delivery of its pay-TV service to consumers in Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, and Kenya.
News categories: Mediaproxy, Econet Media, Mark Horchler, David Alpert, Digital TV, Ghana, Kenya, QoE, Rwanda, Satellite, Zambia
V-Nova powers Real Madrid vs. Barcelona UltraHD broadcast
Nov 23, 2015 – V-Nova has announced today that its PERSEUS technology was deployed by Mediapro’s Overon for visually lossless contribution of the November 21 'El Clásico' match between Real Madrid and Barcelona played at the Santiago Bernabau stadium in Madrid, Spain.
News categories: V-Nova, Mediapro, Guido Meardi, Eric Achtmann, Content Distribution, IPTV, Spain
The Future of TV Begins Now on Xbox 360
Dec 5, 2011 – Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) has announced the launch of an all-new Xbox 360 experience including the first group of new, custom applications from world leading TV and entertainment content providers on Xbox LIVE.
News categories: Xbox, Australia, Austria, Canada, Digital TV, Finland, France, Gaming, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, OTT, Spain, Sweden, UK, USA
Spain's Gol TV adds 15,000 pay DTT subscribers in first 18 days
Sep 21, 2009 – GOL TELEVISION, Spain's first DTT subscription channel, has reached the figure of 665,000 subscribers. 18 days after the launch of broadcasts as a TDT Premium channel, more than 15,000 people have signed up to the pay-DTT version.
News categories: Mediapro, Gol Televisión, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers, Terrestrial
SmarDTV Ships New Product in Spain to Support DTT Pay TV Services
Sep 11, 2009 – SmarDTV (SWX:KUD.VX) has announced the deployment of its SmarCAM-3 module. The module supports the launch of the 'TDT Premium' pay DTT service operated by Spain's Abertis Telecom (Madrid: ABE.MC).
News categories: SmarDTV, Abertis Telecom, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Spain, Terrestrial
Nagravision to Secure New 'TDT Premium' Pay DTT in Spain
Sep 2, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) has announced that its NAGRA Media ACCESS conditional access (CA) system has been selected to secure the 'TDT Premium' pay TV digital terrestrial television (DTT) horizontal platform operated by Spain's Abertis Telecom.
News categories: Nagravision, Abertis Telecom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France