Digital TV News: Malata
Massive Wave of WHDI Products Announced at CES
Jan 5, 2011 – WHDI LLC has announced that, together with leading WHDI technology supplier AMIMON, they will demonstrate numerous new WHDI products, technology innovations and future product designs at the International CES show.
News categories: WHDI LLC, AMIMON, CES2023, Smart Home, Smart TV
First DiiVA Prototypes Debut at CES
Jan 7, 2010 – The Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA™) consortium has announced that Sony has joined as a Promoter and Nikon and Toshiba as Contributors. The world's first DiiVA-enabled prototypes will be unveiled at the 2010 International CES.
News categories: DiiVA, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart Home, Smart TV
DiiVA 1.0 specification now available
Apr 22, 2009 – Aimed squarely at making the TV a simple, interactive hub of the digital home media network, the Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio (DiiVA) consortium has announced the availability of the DiiVA 1.0 specification.
News categories: DiiVA, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Malata Selects Xceive Smart Silicon Tuner for Latest Digital Television Line
Jun 2, 2008 – Xceive has announced that Malata has integrated the Xceive's XC5000 tuner IC within 19-inch and 22-inch integrated digital/analog television sets aimed for the European and Australian markets.
News categories: Xceive, Malata, Australia, Digital TV, Europe, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
CCID Consulting Analyzes the Mobile TV Industry in China
Oct 31, 2007 – At present, the digital mobile TV industry is confronted with three problems. Firstly, there is no uniform operating procedures. Secondly, there are still technical bottlenecks. Thirdly is its content.
News categories: CCID Consulting, China, Digital TV, DTMB, Market Research, Mobile
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK