Digital TV News: Matrixstream
Digicel PlayGo partners with Matrixstream for OTT Winter Olympics streaming
Feb 9, 2018 – Matrixstream is partnering with Digicel PlayGo to stream live Winter Olympic sporting events OTT in the Caribbean. The IPTV platform allows users to access 8 live Olympic feeds, including 24 hour Winter Olympic news, on any mobile device.
News categories: Matrixstream, Digicel PlayGo, Aaron Keogh, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
MatrixStream introduces OTT solution for IPTV operators
Jan 25, 2017 – MatrixStream introduces the MatrixCloud OTT solution for IPTV operators enabling rollout in less than 60 days. Operators can utilize MatrixCloud OTT to launch skinny channel bundles, subscription VOD or standalone video packages.
News categories: MatrixStream, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, Worldwide
Slowdown in N. American digital cable and satellite subscribers hurts video infrastructure market
Apr 1, 2011 – Infonetics Research earlier has released its 4Q10 Cable, Satellite, and IPTV Video Infrastructure and Subscribers market share and forecast report. Worldwide video encoder revenue increased 10% and topped the $100 million mark in 4Q10.
News categories: Infonetics Research, Cable TV, Content Distribution, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite
MatrixStream to Revolutionize In-Vehicle Entertainment with High Definition IPTV
Jun 16, 2008 – MatrixStream is partnering with motor vehicle manufacturers to bring consumers the new MX2 wireless terminal touch screen IPTV platform codename MX-Drive.
News categories: MatrixStream, Digital TV, In-Car, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
Ubalance partners with MatrixStream to roll out HD 1080p IPTV in South Korea
Sep 7, 2007 – UBalance, a premier IPTV solution provider, has recently partnered with MatrixStream to launch the first Video on Demand (VOD) and live HD 1080p IPTV deployment over a best effort network without QoS (quality of service) in South Korea.
News categories: Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Korea, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen