Digital TV News: Maxis Communications
Maxis testing IPTV in Malaysia
May 7, 2010 – Maxis Communications is conducting trials of its IPTV offering in Malaysia's Klang Valley. The company has around 50 people trying out the service.
News categories: Maxis, Digital TV, IPTV, Malaysia
Malaysia - Qualcomm completes mobile broadcast trials
Mar 18, 2008 – Wireless products and services company Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced that it has just completed a three-month technical trial of its MediaFLO technology with Maxis Communications and Astro All Asia Networks.
News categories: QUALCOMM, Maxis Communications, Astro, Digital TV, Malaysia, Mobile, Smart TV
QUALCOMM Teams with Maxis and Astro to Trial MediaFLO in Malaysia
Aug 29, 2007 – QUALCOMM (Nasdaq: QCOM), Maxis Communications and ASTRO All Asia Networks have announced that the companies have signed an agreement to conduct a technical trial of QUALCOMM's MediaFLO(TM) technology in Malaysia.
News categories: Digital TV, Malaysia, Mobile, Smart TV
3 Italia exports its DVB-H know-how to Malaysia
May 22, 2007 – 3 Italia, Maxis Communications and Astro have announced the launch of a 3 months DVB-H Digital Mobile TV trial in Malaysia. More …
News categories: Digital TV, Italy, Malaysia, Mobile
The Kudelski Group achieves strongest-ever financial results in 2006
Feb 16, 2007 – The Kudelski Group (SWX KUD.VX) has announced strongest-ever 2006 results. For the first time, Digital TV broke the CHF 500 million revenue mark, with a particularly robust development in Europe, growing by 17% compared to the previous year.
News categories: Kudelski, Belgium, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Czech Republic, Digital TV, France, Hungary, IPTV, Italy, Latin America, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Middleware, Mobile, Poland, Results, Romania, Satellite, Semiconductor, Slovakia, Spain, Streaming, USA
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform