Digital TV News: Media Group Ukraine
Media Group Ukraine takes capacity on Eutelsat 9B
Jul 31, 2018 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) has signed a contract with Media Group Ukraine for broadcasting services on its EUTELSAT 9B satellite. Media Group Ukraine will broadcast 'Xtra TV', one of the country’s leading pay-TV platforms.
News categories: Eutelsat, Media Group Ukraine, Michel Azibert, Alexey Kurakin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Ukraine
OLL.TV deploys Teleste headend for OTT service in Ukraine
Sep 10, 2014 – Teleste has announced the deployment of Teleste's Luminato headend platform in Ukraine. The platform will be an integral part of live TV reception in a new Over-the-top video service called OLL.TV.
News categories: Teleste, OLL.TV, DEPS, Hanno Narjus, Mykola Nazarov, Yevheniy Yevtushenko, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Ukraine
Vega launches IPTV service in Ukraine
Jul 23, 2014 – Ukrainian telecommunications company, Vega Telecommunications Group, has launched an IPTV service called Vega TV. The service offers up to 136 Ukrainian and foreign channels, in both standard and high definition.
News categories: Vega Telecom, OLL.TV, Media Group Ukraine, Digital TV, IPTV, Ukraine
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected