Digital TV News: Media Markt
Rovi and MStar unveil DTV ICs certified for DivX Plus Streaming
Dec 23, 2013 – Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI) has announced that MStar plans to release DTV chipsets certified for DivX Plus Streaming™. With DivX Plus Streaming, DTV OEMs can support a variety of service providers and a range of deployment models.
News categories: Rovi Corp, MStar Semi, Bill Hsiung, Dr. Kanaan Jemili, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Streaming
Toshiba TVs certified for DivX Plus Streaming
May 7, 2013 – Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq:ROVI) has announced that Toshiba is launching a range of DTVs Certified for DivX Plus Streaming™. The agreement will enable Toshiba DTVs to support high-quality entertainment services from over-the-top providers such as KNOWHOW Movies by Dixons Retail in the UK.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Toshiba, Media Player, Smart TV, Streaming
Rovi and Media Markt Introduce Digital Entertainment Services on a Range of Connected Devices
Aug 30, 2012 – Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI) and Media Markt Germany have announced that they continue to expand the reach of Media Markt's Video-On-Demand services with new launches of the Media Markt Videodownloadshop on connected set-top boxes.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Media Markt, Digital TV, Germany, IFA, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
DivX® Plus Streaming to be integrated with Panasonic Uniphier SoCs
Jul 19, 2012 – Rovi Corporation (NASDAQ: ROVI) has announced its DivX® Plus Streaming technology will be integrated with the 'UniPhier' series of digital television and Blu-ray Disc ICs from Panasonic (NYSE:PC; Tokyo:6752).
News categories: Rovi Corp, Panasonic, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Media Player, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Streaming
MStar to Become First TV Solution Provider to Adopt DivX Plus Streaming
Jun 6, 2012 – Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq:ROVI) has announced plans for its DivX® Plus Streaming technology to be integrated into MStar System-on-a Chip (SoC) platforms for Smart Digital TVs (DTVs). Rovi will demonstrate DivX Plus Streaming at COMPUTEX.
News categories: Rovi Corp, MStar Semi, Digital TV, Media Player, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Streaming
Rovi Signs With Freescale for First DivX Plus Streaming Mobile Agreement
Feb 28, 2012 – Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq:ROVI) has announced its DivX Plus Streaming™ technology will be integrated into the latest Freescale i.MX 6 series ARM®-based processors for tablets and other smart mobile devices.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Freescale, Media Player, MWC22, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet
Rovi and Jiuzhou Collaborate to Integrate DivX® HD in Set-Top Box
Nov 14, 2011 – Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq:ROVI) has announced the signing of a new multi-year licensing agreement for DivX® technology with Shenzhen Jiuzhou Electric Co., one of the largest set-top box (STB) manufacturers in China.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Shenzhen Jiuzhou Electric, Digital TV, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming
Broadcom and Rovi Collaborate to Deliver an Over-the-Top Entertainment Experience
Sep 9, 2011 – Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq:ROVI) has announced that it is working with Broadcom (Nasdaq:BRCM) to integrate its recently unveiled DivX Plus Streaming technology into Broadcom's System-on-a Chip (SoC) platforms for set-top boxes and connected Digital TVs.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Broadcom, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
Rovi Unveils DivX Plus Streaming for the Secure Distribution of Premium Video Entertainment to Connected Devices
Sep 1, 2011 – Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI) has unveiled DivX Plus® Streaming, a secure adaptive streaming solution for the delivery of digital entertainment to connected devices including HDTVs, Blu-ray Disc Players, smartphones, game consoles, PCs, Macs, and cable STBs.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Cable TV, IFA, Middleware, Streaming
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data