Digital TV News: Michael Stattmann
NOWO delivers OTT video with castLabs multi-DRM and video player
Jul 25, 2017 – castLabs has announced a collaboration with Portuguese cable operator NOWO to facilitate multiscreen delivery of both live and VOD DRM-protected content for the NOWO TV App.
News categories: castLabs, NOWO, Michael Stattmann, Ana Maria Teixeira, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, Media Player, Mobile, Portugal, Set Top Box
Molotov deploys castLabs multi-DRM in France
May 9, 2017 – castLabs has announced a partnership with Molotov. Delivering secure live and video-on-demand content across a wide number of devices including Apple TV and Android TV, Molotov needed to provide support for relevant major DRM technologies.
News categories: castLabs, Molotov, Michael Stattmann, Thomas Sangouard, Digital TV, DRM, France, IBC, Media Player, Mobile, OTT
MEDIALAAN selects castLabs multi-screen playback technology
May 4, 2017 – castLabs has announced that it is supplying its multi-platform player technology and cloud-based DRM licensing to enable secure streaming by MEDIALAAN, the Flemish commercial television broadcaster.
News categories: castLabs, MEDIALAAN, Michael Stattmann, Wim Notredame, Apps, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
Brightcove selects castLabs DRM licensing for media delivery security+
Sep 6, 2016 – castLabs has announced that it is supplying its DRMtoday digital rights management (DRM) licensing technology to enable secure content streaming as part of Brightcove’s media delivery platform.
News categories: castLabs, Brightcove, Michael Stattmann, Phil Costa, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, Worldwide
castLabs Enables VUDU on Chromecast
Apr 29, 2014 – VUDU and castLabs have collaborated to bring VUDU's collection of the latest movies and TV to Google's Chromecastenabling customers to tap into their personal device's potential to send their VUDU content to their TV screens.
News categories: castLabs, VUDU, Michael Stattmann, Apps, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, OTT, Placeshifting, Smart Home, Smart TV, USA
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million