Digital TV News: Michael Stattmann
NOWO delivers OTT video with castLabs multi-DRM and video player
Jul 25, 2017 – castLabs has announced a collaboration with Portuguese cable operator NOWO to facilitate multiscreen delivery of both live and VOD DRM-protected content for the NOWO TV App.
News categories: castLabs, NOWO, Michael Stattmann, Ana Maria Teixeira, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, Media Player, Mobile, Portugal, Set Top Box
Molotov deploys castLabs multi-DRM in France
May 9, 2017 – castLabs has announced a partnership with Molotov. Delivering secure live and video-on-demand content across a wide number of devices including Apple TV and Android TV, Molotov needed to provide support for relevant major DRM technologies.
News categories: castLabs, Molotov, Michael Stattmann, Thomas Sangouard, Digital TV, DRM, France, IBC, Media Player, Mobile, Streaming
MEDIALAAN selects castLabs multi-screen playback technology
May 4, 2017 – castLabs has announced that it is supplying its multi-platform player technology and cloud-based DRM licensing to enable secure streaming by MEDIALAAN, the Flemish commercial television broadcaster.
News categories: castLabs, MEDIALAAN, Michael Stattmann, Wim Notredame, Apps, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming
Brightcove selects castLabs DRM licensing for media delivery security+
Sep 6, 2016 – castLabs has announced that it is supplying its DRMtoday digital rights management (DRM) licensing technology to enable secure content streaming as part of Brightcove’s media delivery platform.
News categories: castLabs, Brightcove, Michael Stattmann, Phil Costa, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, Worldwide
castLabs Enables VUDU on Chromecast
Apr 29, 2014 – VUDU and castLabs have collaborated to bring VUDU's collection of the latest movies and TV to Google's Chromecastenabling customers to tap into their personal device's potential to send their VUDU content to their TV screens.
News categories: castLabs, VUDU, Michael Stattmann, Apps, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, Placeshifting, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying