Digital TV News: Michel Artieres
ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
Jul 31, 2020 – ATEME (ISIN: FR0011992700) and the main shareholders of ANEVIA (ISIN: FR0011910652) have entered into exclusive negotiations to transfer their interest in the share capital of the Company to the benefit of ATEME.
News categories: ATEME, ANEVIA, Michel Artières, Laurent Lafarge, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
ATEME and Broadpeak offer low-latency solution for DVB-I delivery
Oct 24, 2019 – Broadpeak and ATEME have announced an ultra-low-latency live video streaming solution that supporting the emerging DVB-I standard. The joint offering enables pay-TV operators to deliver live streams with just 1 second of end-to-end latency.
News categories: Broadpeak, ATEME, Jacques Le Mancq, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, OTT, Worldwide
SeaChange launches cloud-based, E2E multiscreen video delivery platform
May 31, 2018 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has debuted a video management and delivery platform, PanoramiC, that equips video providers with a cloud-based, end-to-end service designed to optimize and personalize their viewers’ video experience.
News categories: SeaChange, Ed Terino, Jacques Le Mancq, Michael Stattmann, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
ATEME integrates AV1 codec into its TITAN video delivery solution
Apr 3, 2018 – At NAB, ATEME will showcase a production ready AV1 CODEC on its TITAN video delivery system. Using TITAN and the codec, operators can deploy a royalty free solution for both the headend and the player; furthermore, AV1 enables significant CDN savings.
News categories: ATEME, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, Worldwide
ATEME and CANAL+ extend partnership to include UHD premium services
Mar 15, 2018 – ATEME and CANAL+ have extended their partnership to include UHD premium services. Leveraging ATEME’s continuous research and innovation in picture quality, CANAL+ workflow can now process both SD, HD and UHD content.
News categories: ATEME, CANAL+, Michel Artières, Philippe Rivas, Content Distribution, France, Satellite, TV Everywhere
MStar confirms HEVC decoder interoperability with ATEME encoders
Jan 13, 2016 – MStar Semiconductor has announced that all of its chipsets which support the HEVC standard decoder (ISO/IEC 23008-2/ITU-T H.265) have been successfully tested for interoperability with TITAN, ATEME’s high video quality, high density software compression solution.
News categories: MStar Semi, ATEME, Patrick Molin, Michel Artières, Content Distribution, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
ATEME participates in HEVC UHD live satellite broadcast
Jun 11, 2014 – ATEME has announced that it successfully demonstrated the power of its carrier-grade video encoding/transcoding product, TITAN Live Any-to-Any, at the 2014 French Open tennis tournament.
News categories: ATEME, Michel Artieres, Content Distribution, France, Satellite
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0