Digital TV News: Michel Degland
STMicroelectronics and SoftAtHome Demonstrate Secure Platform for MultiScreen Digital Services
Mar 20, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) and SoftAtHome have successfully demonstrated a client/server solution that will allow service providers to reach extra screens with an optimal user experience in subscribers' homes via a single, managed connection.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, SoftAtHome, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
SoftAtHome powers latest Livebox Play solution launched by Orange
Mar 18, 2013 – The all-new Livebox Play offering is Orange's new service-rich home-Gateway and latest generation STB offering. SoftAtHome is excited to be part of what already seems a commercial success.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orange, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Lantiq and SoftAtHome show Broadband Home Gateway at BBWF
Oct 15, 2012 – Lantiq and SoftAtHome are collaborating at the Broadband World Forum to demonstrate a Lantiq-based gateway running the SoftAtHome gBox (gateway Box) software, which enables advanced services for multi-screen home networking environments.
News categories: Lantiq, SoftAtHome, BBWF, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
SoftAtHome already in over 10 million devices
Sep 7, 2012 – SoftAtHome has announced that its base of deployed products passed the 10 million devices milestone. SoftAtHome products are now present in over 10 different markets throughout the world with IP, Broadcast and hybrid commercial deployments.
News categories: Digital TV, Gateway, IBC, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
SoftAtHome, Ikanos to Deliver Next Generation Home Gateways
Sep 29, 2011 – SoftAtHome and Ikanos Communications (NASDAQ: IKAN) have announced that they are working together to bring a next-generation gateway platform to market. The new platform combines the SoftAtHome platform with Ikanos' communications processors.
News categories: Ikanos, SoftAtHome, BBWF, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
SoftAtHome and Vestel Launch First Connected TV for IPTV Operators Worldwide
Mar 22, 2011 – Vestel and SoftAtHome have announced that they have developed the first Connected TV for operators. IPTV operators worldwide can now offer premium IPTV services over a Connected TV. The solution leverages the power of the Renesas EMMA3SL/P chipset.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Vestel, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Video Exchange
SoftAtHome Chooses Bluestreak Technology to Help Television Operators Deploy Digital Home Services
Mar 21, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that its MachBlue™ Classic Flash®-based platform was selected by SoftAtHome. The first company to deploy the joint solution is Etisalat, the Middle East's leading and largest telecoms group.
News categories: Bluestreak, SoftAtHome, Etisalat, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Smart Home, UAE, Video Exchange
SoftAtHome and Lantiq Bring Innovative and High Performance Home Gateways to Service Providers
Nov 23, 2010 – SoftAtHome and Lantiq have announced that they are collaborating to deliver a ChipSet Support Package (CSSP) that enables SoftAtHome Operating Platform (SOP) to rapidly be deployed on the latest generation of Lantiq SoCs.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Lantiq, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
SoftAtHome Powers Boxer's Next Generation TV
Sep 9, 2010 – SoftAtHome has announced that Boxer TV has selected the SoftAtHome Operating Platform to power its next generation TV offering including HDTV over DVB-T2 in combination with On Demand services over Internet.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Boxer TV, Denmark, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Middleware, Set Top Box, Sweden, Terrestrial
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million