Digital TV News: Millward Brown
Swrve adds Roku to its suite of streaming video OTT platforms
Jun 21, 2018 – Swrve has added Roku to its list of supported over-the-top (OTT) Digital Media Streaming platforms. By doing so, Swrve now enables any brand looking to interact with customers on the Roku platform to do so as part of a multi-channel strategy focused on driving engagement and revenue.
News categories: Swrve, Roku, Lisa Cleary, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
Roku introduces Ad Insights Suite
Jan 17, 2018 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced an advancement in OTT advertising measurement by introducing Ad Insights. The offering allows marketers to measure campaign reach and effectiveness across linear and OTT.
News categories: Roku, Scott Rosenberg, Marissa Jimenez, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
From algorithms to AI, Kantar Millward Brown forecasts digital advertising in 2018
Dec 6, 2017 – Kantar Millward Brown has released its annual Media and Digital Predictions for 2018. 2018 is poised to be another busy year for marketers, complete with continued evolutions in communication approaches, media targeting technology and ROI measurement.
News categories: Kantar Millward Brown, Jane Ostler, Corey Jeffery, Pablo Gomez, Advertising, Big Data, Market Research, Worldwide
Tru Optik connects Kantar Millward Brown data to OTT platform
Jan 31, 2017 – Tru Optik has expanded its capabilities through a partnership with Kantar Millward Brown. The partnership will enable advertisers to attribute brand sales to OTT ad campaigns through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Kantar Millward Brown, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Ken Greenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Hulu subscribers up 30% YoY; adds ad partnerships
May 4, 2016 – Hulu has announced that its subscriber base has grown over 30% year over year and will reach 12 million subscribers in the U.S. by this month. Hulu also unveiled new content deals and advertising partnerships with Nielsen and Millward Brown.
News categories: Hulu, BrightLine, Millward Brown, Mike Hopkins, Peter Naylor, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Subscribers, USA
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20