Digital TV News: Mirada
Mirada wins contract with Skytel in Mongolia
Dec 7, 2018 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract with Skytel in Mongolia. Skytel has chosen Mirada's Iris multiscreen solution for a new generation pay-TV service that will deliver viewing experiences across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José Luis Vázquez, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Mongolia, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Indra to commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products
Nov 27, 2018 – Mirada and Indra have announced that Indra will commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products. Iris allows pay TV customers to enjoy content via an intuitive navigation system and seamless user interface.
News categories: Mirada, Indra, José Luis Vázquez, Luis Rodríguez Lombardero, Advertising, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
Mirada launches apps for Iris across all major platforms
May 30, 2018 – Mirada has announced the launch of apps to provide their Iris multiscreen technology on even more devices to empower operators with the ultimate viewing experience across all major platforms.
News categories: Mirada, Apps, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Mobile, Worldwide
Mirada wins multiscreen cable TV contract in Bolivia
Oct 6, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract with Digital TV Cable Edmund, a Bolivian pay TV operator. Under the contract, Mirada will deploy its suite of Iris multiscreen products, including its OTT platform and back-end application, across Digital TV Cable's network.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Elio Montes, Bolivia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box
Mirada and Anevia partner to support the transition to OTT TV
Sep 15, 2017 – Mirada and Anevia have announced a partnership to better address operators and broadcasters in the OTT transition. The joint offering features the Mirada Iris multiscreen platform integrated with Anevia’s NEA-DVR and NEA-CDN products.
News categories: Mirada, Anevia, Antonio Rodríguez, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Mirada and ALi to showcase hybrid solution at IBC 2017
Sep 5, 2017 – Mirada and ALi Corporation have announcd their partnership to have Mirada’s Iris TV Everywhere solution, and end-to-end multiscreen platform, pre-integrated with ALi STB chipsets.
News categories: Mirada, ALi Corp, José Luis Vázquez, Tony Chang, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Caribbean cable TV contract win for Mirada
Aug 29, 2017 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract win with ATN International (ATNi) for its Iris multiscreen product. Under the contract, Mirada will provide products and services to four Caribbean operators owned by ATNi located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and French Guyana.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, José Luis Vázquez, Bermuda, Cable TV, Caribbean, Cayman Islands, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX
izzi Telecom OTT launches in Mexico with Mirada
Feb 17, 2016 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced the commercial launch of the company’s Over-the-top content (OTT) solution for izzi Telecom, which forms part of Televisa, a Tier 1 Latin American operator in Mexico.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, OTT
Cablevisión Monterrey introduces mirada end-to-end solution
Feb 17, 2015 – mirada has announced the commercial launch of the Company's multiscreen product Iris for Cablevisión Monterrey in Mexico. This is the first of the cable network deployments agreed as part of a deal announced in May 2014.
News categories: mirada, Cablevisión, José Luis Vázquez, René Bortoni, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform