Digital TV News: Mirics Semiconductor
AzureWave selects Mirics' FlexiTV™ technology for multi-standard PCTV receivers
Sep 26, 2008 – AzureWave Technologies has selected Mirics FlexiTV™ for the development of a new generation of PC TV receivers. AzureWave's Mirics FlexiTV™-based embedded PC TV solution will be available on consumer notebooks in 2009.
News categories: Mirics, AzureWave, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Mirics develops global solution for TV on a PC utilizing software demodulation
May 28, 2008 – Mirics Semiconductor has announced the Mirics FlexiTV™ broadcast receiver, a complete RF, host interface and software demodulation solution enabling the reception of analog and digital TV to become a standard feature on all notebook PCs.
News categories: Mirics, ATSC 3, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Mirics expands broadcast tuner product family for portable consumer electronics
Jan 7, 2008 – Mirics Semiconductor has announced the addition of the MSi002 poly-band tuner IC to its product family. The MSi002 tuner features an industry standard I2C control interface to provide support for legacy single and multi standard demodulators ICs.
News categories: Mirics, Digital TV, ICs, ISDB-T, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Intel Capital leads $10 Million investment in Mirics Semiconductor
Jul 2, 2007 – Intel Capital has announced that it is the lead investor in a $10 million round of funding into Mirics Semiconductor. Mirics is a UK-based company working to enable receiving content onto mobile devices.
News categories: Mirics Semiconductor, Intel Capital, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, UK, Venture Capital
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029