Digital TV News: Mirifice
Mirifice to launch MiriMON Cloud with Amino at IBC
Aug 29, 2012 – At IBC, Mirifice will be launching their new MiriMON Cloud service. Initially available only to customers with Amino (AIM: AMO) STBs, MiriMON Cloud brings the full power of MiriMON to operators, without requiring additional on-site hardware.
News categories: Mirifice, Amino, IBC2023, IPTV, QoE, Set Top Box, Streaming
DTG Testing and Mirifice introduce automated MHEG testing
Jul 5, 2012 – DTG Testing and Mirifice have developed an automation system for MHEG based on Mirifice's MiriATE® product. DTG Testing has also released an MHEG automation test suite for pre-compliance testing, prior to submission to DTG Testing for final testing.
News categories: DTG Testing, Mirifice, MHEG-5, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
Amino selects MiriATE® to enhance set-top box testing
Mar 23, 2009 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has purchased the MiriATE testing solution from Mirifice, underlining its ongoing commitment to providing outstanding set-top box performance and reliability.
News categories: Mirifice, Amino Communications, IPTV, QoE, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Mirifice, Amino and Comstar team up to improve IPTV broadcast Quality of Service
Mar 13, 2008 – Mirifice has signed an agreement with Comstar (JSC Comstar-UTS, LSE: CMST) to deliver the Mirifice MiriMON system for real-time monitoring of live Digital TV networks on to the population of set-top boxes supplied by Amino (London: AMO).
News categories: Mirifice, Amino Communications, Comstar, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126