Digital TV News: Mirifice
Mirifice to launch MiriMON Cloud with Amino at IBC
Aug 29, 2012 – At IBC, Mirifice will be launching their new MiriMON Cloud service. Initially available only to customers with Amino (AIM: AMO) STBs, MiriMON Cloud brings the full power of MiriMON to operators, without requiring additional on-site hardware.
News categories: Mirifice, Amino, IBC, IPTV, QoE, Set Top Box, Streaming
DTG Testing and Mirifice introduce automated MHEG testing
Jul 5, 2012 – DTG Testing and Mirifice have developed an automation system for MHEG based on Mirifice's MiriATE® product. DTG Testing has also released an MHEG automation test suite for pre-compliance testing, prior to submission to DTG Testing for final testing.
News categories: DTG Testing, Mirifice, MHEG-5, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
Amino selects MiriATE® to enhance set-top box testing
Mar 23, 2009 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has purchased the MiriATE testing solution from Mirifice, underlining its ongoing commitment to providing outstanding set-top box performance and reliability.
News categories: Mirifice, Amino Communications, IPTV, QoE, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Mirifice, Amino and Comstar team up to improve IPTV broadcast Quality of Service
Mar 13, 2008 – Mirifice has signed an agreement with Comstar (JSC Comstar-UTS, LSE: CMST) to deliver the Mirifice MiriMON system for real-time monitoring of live Digital TV networks on to the population of set-top boxes supplied by Amino (London: AMO).
News categories: Mirifice, Amino Communications, Comstar, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product