Digital TV News: Mirifice
Mirifice to launch MiriMON Cloud with Amino at IBC
Aug 29, 2012 – At IBC, Mirifice will be launching their new MiriMON Cloud service. Initially available only to customers with Amino (AIM: AMO) STBs, MiriMON Cloud brings the full power of MiriMON to operators, without requiring additional on-site hardware.
News categories: Mirifice, Amino, IBC2022, IPTV, QoE, Set Top Box, Streaming
DTG Testing and Mirifice introduce automated MHEG testing
Jul 5, 2012 – DTG Testing and Mirifice have developed an automation system for MHEG based on Mirifice's MiriATE® product. DTG Testing has also released an MHEG automation test suite for pre-compliance testing, prior to submission to DTG Testing for final testing.
News categories: DTG Testing, Mirifice, MHEG-5, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
Amino selects MiriATE® to enhance set-top box testing
Mar 23, 2009 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has purchased the MiriATE testing solution from Mirifice, underlining its ongoing commitment to providing outstanding set-top box performance and reliability.
News categories: Mirifice, Amino Communications, IPTV, QoE, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Mirifice, Amino and Comstar team up to improve IPTV broadcast Quality of Service
Mar 13, 2008 – Mirifice has signed an agreement with Comstar (JSC Comstar-UTS, LSE: CMST) to deliver the Mirifice MiriMON system for real-time monitoring of live Digital TV networks on to the population of set-top boxes supplied by Amino (London: AMO).
News categories: Mirifice, Amino Communications, Comstar, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS