Digital TV News: Molotov
Xandr brings CTV inventory to market in France
Sep 22, 2021 – Xandr has announced that it will be partnering with multiple CTV apps including Molotov.TV, Clubbing TV and Quincy Jones’ Qwest TV to make CTV inventory available to the French market.
News categories: Xandr, Vincent Soucaret, Stephane Schweitzer, Reza Ackbaraly, Béatrice Leroux Barraux, Advertising, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Maroc Telecom launches OTT platform with Molotov
Jul 5, 2021 – Maroc Telecom is leveraging the technology platform developed by Molotov to launch an OTT service with over 80 live channels and thousands of hours of catch-up TV and on-demand programs in Morocco.
News categories: Molotov, Digital Virgo, Maroc Telecom, François Le Pichon, JeanDavid Blanc, Achraf Ammour, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Morocco, Streaming
Unified Streaming enables dynamic ad insertion for Molotov
Dec 10, 2020 – Molotov has extended its relationship with Unified Streaming to enable dynamic ad insertion across its VOD content. The involves the application of Unified Streaming's Remix technology to Molotov’s Mango AVOD brand.
News categories: Unified Streaming, Molotov, Ad Insertion Platform, Simon Westbroek, Clement Cezard, Laurent Potesta, Advertising, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Trace develops OTT platform with Molotov Solutions
Oct 5, 2020 – Trace has entrusted Molotov Solutions to develop and operate the latest version of its OTT platform, TracePlay. The platform will be distributed in 180 countries, in Africa, Europe, the Caribbean and the Americas.
News categories: TracePlay, Molotov Solutions, Olivier Laouchez, François Le Pichon, Africa, Apps, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, North America, Streaming, UX
Samsung announces support for HDR10+ on 8K
Sep 4, 2019 – Samsung has announced that it will support the world’s first 8K HDR10+ content, partnering with three European streaming services. CHILI, The Explorers and MEGOGO will adopt 8K HDR10+ along with support for 4K HDR10+.
News categories: Samsung, MEGOGO, Hyogun Lee, Victor Chekanov, Digital TV, Europe, Russia, Smart TV, Streaming
Nearly 5 million in France watch TV on a second screen each day
Nov 23, 2017 – Every day in France 4.9 million individuals aged 4 and over watch TV programmes live or as catch up on internet screens. Last year, they were 3.9 million, according to the previous edition of Médiamétrie’s Global TV survey.
News categories: Médiamétrie, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Mobile, Streaming
Médiamétrie adds Molotov OTT to its TV audience ratings for France
Sep 14, 2017 – France’s audience measurement organisation Médiamétrie continues to enrich its 4-screen TV audience measurement, Focus Emission, with the inclusion of the performance of programmes on 14 channels available via the Molotov platform.
News categories: Médiamétrie, Molotov, Big Data, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Molotov deploys castLabs multi-DRM in France
May 9, 2017 – castLabs has announced a partnership with Molotov. Delivering secure live and video-on-demand content across a wide number of devices including Apple TV and Android TV, Molotov needed to provide support for relevant major DRM technologies.
News categories: castLabs, Molotov, Michael Stattmann, Thomas Sangouard, Digital TV, DRM, France, IBC2022, Media Player, Mobile, Streaming
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server