Digital TV News: Motama
Rohde & Schwarz acquires Motama
May 22, 2017 – GMIT, a subsidiary of Rohde & Schwarz, has acquired the technology of Motama. The acquisition will expand the Berlin-based company's product portfolio for interruption-free transmission of audio and video content in IP networks.
News categories: GMIT, Motama, Hannes Strobel, Dr. Marco Lohse, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, MandA, Worldwide
Lebanon's Cyberia/IDM chooses Motama servers for Live TV
Sep 2, 2014 – Motama has announced that the Live TV service to be provided by Lebanese ISP Cyberia/IDM is being built by system integrator Digidata based on Motama servers. Live TV is targeted at TVs, tablets, laptops and mobile phones.
News categories: Motama, Cyberia/IDM, Digidata, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Lebanon, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
May 23, 2013 – At this year's ANGA COM Motama will present the latest extensions of its product portfolio. Motama's servers offer a one-stop turn-key solution providing end-to-end delivery, for both Internet/Over-the-Top streaming, as well as for managed IPTV networks using enhanced multicast distribution.
News categories: Motama, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
ABOX42 to show new M12 IPTV and OTT STB at TV Connect 2013
Mar 14, 2013 – ABOX42 has announced that it will showcase its new M12 IPTV and OTT STB at TV Connect. The M12 enables service providers to deliver new IP-based TV content and services, upgrade existing customers and create new business models. The M12 is powered by Broadcom's BCM7231 IP STB platform.
News categories: ABOX42, IPTV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Discover new IPTV solutions by Motama at IBC
Sep 7, 2010 – Motama's newest products for IPTV and networked multimedia applications will be shown at the 'Connected World' of IBC at booth IP421 in hall 9.
News categories: Motama, Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, OTT
Motama's software technology will be used in future digital home entertainment products from Bang & Olufsen
Aug 28, 2007 – Bang & Olufsen has chosen Motama as its competence partner to provide key software technology for its future products for digital home networks. With its Network-Integrated Multimedia Middleware (NMM), Motama offers a unique and powerful approach to digital media networking that provides the innovative features and high quality required for Bang & Olufsen's distinctive high-end consumer products.
News categories: Middleware, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- LG webOS TV platform includes QuickSet from UEI
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution