Digital TV News: Motama
Rohde & Schwarz acquires Motama
May 22, 2017 – GMIT, a subsidiary of Rohde & Schwarz, has acquired the technology of Motama. The acquisition will expand the Berlin-based company's product portfolio for interruption-free transmission of audio and video content in IP networks.
News categories: GMIT, Motama, Hannes Strobel, Dr. Marco Lohse, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, MandA, Worldwide
Lebanon's Cyberia/IDM chooses Motama servers for Live TV
Sep 2, 2014 – Motama has announced that the Live TV service to be provided by Lebanese ISP Cyberia/IDM is being built by system integrator Digidata based on Motama servers. Live TV is targeted at TVs, tablets, laptops and mobile phones.
News categories: Motama, Cyberia/IDM, Digidata, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Lebanon, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
May 23, 2013 – At this year's ANGA COM Motama will present the latest extensions of its product portfolio. Motama's servers offer a one-stop turn-key solution providing end-to-end delivery, for both Internet/Over-the-Top streaming, as well as for managed IPTV networks using enhanced multicast distribution.
News categories: Motama, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
ABOX42 to show new M12 IPTV and OTT STB at TV Connect 2013
Mar 14, 2013 – ABOX42 has announced that it will showcase its new M12 IPTV and OTT STB at TV Connect. The M12 enables service providers to deliver new IP-based TV content and services, upgrade existing customers and create new business models. The M12 is powered by Broadcom's BCM7231 IP STB platform.
News categories: ABOX42, IPTV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Discover new IPTV solutions by Motama at IBC
Sep 7, 2010 – Motama's newest products for IPTV and networked multimedia applications will be shown at the 'Connected World' of IBC at booth IP421 in hall 9.
News categories: Motama, Content Distribution, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, OTT
Motama's software technology will be used in future digital home entertainment products from Bang & Olufsen
Aug 28, 2007 – Bang & Olufsen has chosen Motama as its competence partner to provide key software technology for its future products for digital home networks. With its Network-Integrated Multimedia Middleware (NMM), Motama offers a unique and powerful approach to digital media networking that provides the innovative features and high quality required for Bang & Olufsen's distinctive high-end consumer products.
News categories: Middleware, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership